new need help anyone PLEASE

ifuwish2

i started doing this a month ago and not doing good,i know some who day trade and buy stocks and sell in a couple hours and do again another stock and do good,,,is there anyone there who does this and is good and would like to share the stocks they buy and sell,,,i will give 20% of the profit from the stocks that i use of your pick...i cant pick them i tried ,,my email is [email protected] thanks(y)

Mate, if you wanted to be a lawyer would you go into a legal office and say:

"Hi, I started trying to be a lawyer last week. But I just can't seem to win any cases. But I've got a good idea. If you are willing to do the work for me and tell me what to say in the case I'll take 80% of the winnings and give you 20%. I would do it myself but it's just too difficult."

The thing is - it's understandable why people ask - because all a trader has to do is TELL you when to get in and when to get out. But you have to realise that what you are asking is an insult.

It's an insult to people that have studied for years, got up early, gone to bed late, watched every movement that the markets make, always had it in their thoughs, lost precious time when they could have been with friends and family, suffered stress and worry, fear and panic and lost their hard earned money before they finally cracked it.

Most people, myself included, aren't averse to helping you and pointing you in the right direction, but only a fool would hand out tips all day long.

If you want to succeed in this business, you will, unfortunately have to go through the hardships that we all have done.

Last edited:
It's an insult to people that have studied for years, got up early, gone to bed late, watched every movement that the markets make, always had it in their thoughs, lost precious time when they could have been with friends and family, suffered stress and worry, fear and panic and lost their hard earned money before they finally cracked it.

You're one of the lucky few....

......many experience all of the above without the final word.

without the 'it'

It's an insult to people that have studied for years, got up early, gone to bed late, watched every movement that the markets make, always had it in their thoughs, lost precious time when they could have been with friends and family, suffered stress and worry, fear and panic and lost their hard earned money before they finally cracked.

It could be even worse.

What if I just tell you random stocks which I want to take a punt on, let you take all the risk and then either get 20% or cheese it when you go into the red?

Go long on Marstons btw. Send me my cheque for 20% whenever you want :D

well

why an insult if you dont like it dont read it simple,, some may like to show off their talent and make some extra money,,everyone not like you so to bad you dont like it..an insult, u saying that is not only insult but stupid, never asked for your opinion so you go wake up early and do it,,im sure some would like to do if for extra money,, so take my advice and mind you P&Qs if you so smart you know what i mean,,this is just for the dummy who wrote the reply :mad:(n)

Mate, if you wanted to be a lawyer would you go into a legal office and say:

"Hi, I started trying to be a lawyer last week. But I just can't seem to win any cases. But I've got a good idea. If you are willing to do the work for me and tell me what to say in the case I'll take 80% of the winnings and give you 20%. I would do it myself but it's just too difficult."

The thing is - it's understandable why people ask - because all a trader has to do is TELL you when to get in and when to get out. But you have to realise that what you are asking is an insult.

Most people, myself included, aren't averse to helping you and pointing you in the right direction, but only a fool would hand out tips all day long.

If you want to succeed in this business, you will, unfortunately have to go through the hardships that we all have done.

why an insult if you dont like it dont read it simple,, some may like to show off their talent and make some extra money,,everyone not like you so to bad you dont like it..an insult, u saying that is not only insult but stupid, never asked for your opinion so you go wake up early and do it,,im sure some would like to do if for extra money,, so take my advice and mind you P&Qs if you so smart you know what i mean,,this is just for the dummy who wrote the reply :mad:(n)

Yes, you are right.

Someone out there surely must want to line the pockets of a complete stranger who can't be bothered to do any work for himself.

I am sure they will relish the task of remembering to tell you when to get in, how to manage the trade and where to get out for a nice little 20% of whatever you bet.

Ifuwish2,

don't listen to that miserable trader_dante. Not everyone is as selfish as him. I will gladly help you out and as it happens I have a very hot strategy right now.

You will basically be shorting stock index futures and adding to the position if it goes against you so improveing your average price. You will then take profit on the inevitable retracement. Don't worry I will give you exact buy and sell signals.

I am happy to help but I only ask you send me my 20% before I give you the next set of signals. This is the only way I can be sure you will pay me.

Mortgage your house, borrow everything you can get your hands on from friends and family and follow my simple strategy with size. It is working great just now and you don't want to miss out.

Ifuwish2,

don't listen to that miserable trader_dante. Not everyone is as selfish as him. I will gladly help you out and as it happens I have a very hot strategy right now.

You will basically be shorting stock index futures and adding to the position if it goes against you so improveing your average price. You will then take profit on the inevitable retracement. Don't worry I will give you exact buy and sell signals.

I am happy to help but I only ask you send me my 20% before I give you the next set of signals. This is the only way I can be sure you will pay me.

Mortgage your house, borrow everything you can get your hands on from friends and family and follow my simple strategy with size. It is working great just now and you don't want to miss out.

No no let me help...

A crash course in naked options is what you wanna get into

You can make loadsa money in no time

Tell us how much capital you have and me and my friends here will point you to the correct option strategy - all for no fee or commission

we'll gladly do it for the pleasure....:D

why an insult if you dont like it dont read it simple,, some may like to show off their talent and make some extra money,,everyone not like you so to bad you dont like it..an insult, u saying that is not only insult but stupid, never asked for your opinion so you go wake up early and do it,,im sure some would like to do if for extra money,, so take my advice and mind you P&Qs if you so smart you know what i mean,,this is just for the dummy who wrote the reply

unbelievable! :eek:

Attachments

• Quadrophenia.jpg
    Quadrophenia.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 367

spend ...yer DOsh, on English lezons

i started doing this a month ago and not doing good,i know some who day trade and buy stocks and sell in a couple hours and do again another stock and do good,,,is there anyone there who does this and is good and would like to share the stocks they buy and sell,,,i will give 20% of the profit from the stocks that i use of your pick...i cant pick them i tried ,,my email is [email protected] thanks(y)

lol, mint.

apart from being educational this forum provides me with plenty of chuckles...

yes, the original goatse has been replaced, I thought the replacement was still quite amusing, but obviously the original is quite appropriate as a response to someone who PM's threats when TD tries to help :cheesy:

go long rolex / short swatch ... its called a hedge ... and in the curreny climate with everyone upgrading their swatches for a rolex you cant lose .... ifuwish2 receive some more winning trades let me know my email address [email protected] il be waiting patiently for the next month for your reply (y)