New Iraqi Dinar coming back in a big way...

Dinar

Will US staying in Iraq affect new DInar?

I have bought up some of the new Iraqi Dinar hoping that it is going to jump back up to a fraction of what it was worth before the war. From the time I have bought this, it has already jumped in value 25%, this isn't much from what it started but definantly a eyebrow lifter. Will the DinAr ever retain the old value of 33 cents a piece? This all really depends if the US sets up the ragimn change and allows them to start trading their natural resources again on the market... Anyone else have any suggestions on what to expect? Thanx

The price of the Dinar was 33 cents a piece before the war and $3.35 before sanctions were imposed. On October 15, 2003, the new Iraqi Dinar Banknotes were launched by the Central Bank of Iraq in cooperation with the Coalition Provisional Authority. The new banknotes, printed by De La Rue, boast of the most up-to-date anti-counterfeit features, including watermarks, a security thread, raised letters, an optical variable ink and other variations to thwart counterfeiters. The new currency will supercede all previous 'Saddam' Dinar, and as of January 15th. I anyone has any comments why or why not this currency will be profitable or if you just have any suggestions let me know. Thanx

The Iraqui's prefer the American dollar.

Isn't that saying enough?

JonnyT

The price of the Dinar was 33 cents a piece before the war and $3.35 before sanctions were imposed. It is now legal for Americans to own Dinar at a 30-year low price. On October 15, 2003, the new Iraqi Dinar Banknotes were launched by the Central Bank of Iraq in cooperation with the Coalition Provisional Authority. The new banknotes, printed by De La Rue, boast of the most up-to-date anti-counterfeit features. The new currency will supercede all previous 'Saddam' Dinar. Any tips for me on what i should do with this huge stash of new Iraqi Dinar I have? Thanx

trendsignal UK said:
I have a pile of North Korean Won that I'll offer you in exchange for some New Dinars.
I also have a pile of new Iraqi Dinar and might be willing to trade or even sell...

Dinar, Iraqi Dinar, Too Much Dinar!!!

Someone let me know what i should do with this insane pile of New Iraqi Dinar??? :eek:

And all the waters of Egypt turned red with the color of Dinar.

The new Iraqi Dinar has already boasted in price over 25% since its release in October, 2003. Before the Gulf war a single note of Dinar was worth $3.35, before Bush Jr's latest takeover it was 33 cents a piece. It is now legal for Americans to own and buy the new Dinar at a 30-year low price. Me thinks as soon as Bush hands the country back over to the Natives and they start selling their precious natural resources again, the Dinar will be back on the national currency market with very good value. I've already taken the incentive and bought up a couple million. Anyone have some more inciteful info on what I should or could be doing with this New Iraqi Dinar I have??? :?:

Last edited:
From currency analyst to currency strategist

New Iraqi Dinar has already jumped in value 25% since its release in October 2003. The price before either Bush Administration placement in Iraq, the Dinar used to be worth $3.35 a piece and Bush Jr, was 33 cents a piece. These new banknotes have the most up-to-date counterfit countermeasures right along side our new US currency. It is also legal for Americans to buy and own the new Dinar at this unbeatable 30 year low price. If anyone has any more info or more detailed questions, reply to post or you can e-mail to [email protected] :idea:

Mid-Long term investments at it's best

Does anyone still watch the news, all I see is whats happening in Iraq. All in all its a pretty crappy situation over there. But does that mean it has to be a crappy situation over here? No, as of October 15, 2003 the Central bank of Iraq has been distributing New Iraqi Dinar with the finest counteractive counterfeit measures. The new Iraqi Dinar has already boasted in price over 25% since its release. Before the Gulf war a single note of Dinar was worth $3.35, before Bush Jr's latest takeover it was 33 cents a piece. It is now legal for Americans to own and buy the new Dinar at a 30-year low price. I think as soon as Bush hands the country back over to the Natives and they start selling their precious natural resources again, the Dinar will be back on the national currency market with very good value. I've already taken the incentive and bought up a couple million, isn't it time we all got a break? If you have any more questions or inciteful feedback for me let me know... thanx :arrowu:

Last edited:
OK, that's enough. You are obviously here to ramp, and you are now posting the same message on all different boards. If you do this once again you will be banned.

And all the waters of Egypt turned red with the color of Dinar.

The new Iraqi Dinar has already boasted in price over 25% since its release in October, 2003. Before the Gulf war a single note of Dinar was worth $3.35, before Bush Jr's latest takeover it was 33 cents a piece. It is now legal for Americans to own and buy the new Dinar at a 30-year low price. Me thinks as soon as Bush hands the country back over to the Natives and they start selling their precious natural resources again, the Dinar will be back on the national currency market with very good value. I've already taken the incentive and bought up a couple million. Anyone have some more inciteful info on what I should or could be doing with this New Iraqi Dinar I have??? :arrowu:

Dinar

I'd put a large amount of Dinars on the fact that you're the fireman (or connected to him) that's selling the loo-paper currency as a part time job. And you're on this website either touting for business and/or trying to offload the loo-paper you already own.

Want to buy some more?

I have New Iraqi Dinar to sell. Interested?

Dinar said:
The new Iraqi Dinar has already boasted in price over 25% since its release in October, 2003. Before the Gulf war a single note of Dinar was worth $3.35, before Bush Jr's latest takeover it was 33 cents a piece. It is now legal for Americans to own and buy the new Dinar at a 30-year low price. Me thinks as soon as Bush hands the country back over to the Natives and they start selling their precious natural resources again, the Dinar will be back on the national currency market with very good value. I've already taken the incentive and bought up a couple million. Anyone have some more inciteful info on what I should or could be doing with this New Iraqi Dinar I have??? :arrowu:

New Iraqi Dinar

If you know about this currency and want to buy before the value returns to its original status then contact us before its to late.

craiglqx, we do not permit ramping on these boards. Both your posts also show an amazing similarity to Dinar. If you ramp once again, you too will be banned.