New Iraqi Dinar coming back in a big way...

FYI
The new Iraqi Dinar has already boasted in price over 25% since its release in October, 2003. Before the Gulf war a single note of Dinar was worth $3.35, before Bush Jr's latest takeover it was 33 cents a piece. It is now legal for Americans to own and buy the new Dinar at a 30-year low price. Me thinks as soon as Bush hands the country back over to the Natives and they start selling their precious natural resources again, the Dinar will be back on the national currency market with very good value. I've already taken the incentive and bought up a couple million. Anyone have some more inciteful info on what I should or could be doing with this New Iraqi Dinar I have???

twalker said:
FYI
The new Iraqi Dinar has already boasted in price over 25% since its release in October, 2003. Before the Gulf war a single note of Dinar was worth $3.35, before Bush Jr's latest takeover it was 33 cents a piece. It is now legal for Americans to own and buy the new Dinar at a 30-year low price. Me thinks as soon as Bush hands the country back over to the Natives and they start selling their precious natural resources again, the Dinar will be back on the national currency market with very good value. I've already taken the incentive and bought up a couple million. Anyone have some more inciteful info on what I should or could be doing with this New Iraqi Dinar I have???

And what is the price now?

How long will it take to realize you've been swindled?

Make that another 50 years or more because the scammer sold you a lot of rubbish and then walked away with your legitimate more valuable currency, and left you with worthless Dinar on the promise that someday it'll be worth more.

I have a Zimbabwe Prince with a secret billion dollar Bank account that he wants to transfer into a US Bank in your name. Just PM me for the information. He promises to share 10% of it with you. LOL

Misleading hypes vs informative iraqi dinar sites

In fact, it is unfair to say that all Iraqi dinar sites are selling dinar on misleading hype. I don't deny it there are some sites exaggerating on revaluation and the expected dinar value after revaluation but still many respectable sites offer very useful informative platform for investors in Iraqi dinar. Some sites update with news on the Iraqi economy and the situation in Iraq and the expected deletion, dropping of zeros. They offer blogs, forums and news excerpts. Of course there are some zealous iraqidinarholic who express their thoughts in such forum in an exaggerated over zealous manner but is the the fault of site owners. most of the respectable Iraqi dinar sites offer daily currency convertor and daily results of the Iraqi CBI auction. Iraqi dinar is an investment because of the economic situation in Iraq gets stable, the value of the Iraqi dinar will increase gradually or dramatically. Both senarios are possible.

I didn't know there was so much interest on the Iraqui currency. I will get more informed about it.

Many people bought Iraqi dinars years ago, waiting for the big lift off. I personally bought some cryptocurrencies as long term investment. I hope one day it will pop like bitcoin and it will be the story of my life lol One can always hope.