New Beginnings

amkeni

For two months,I've been forward testing my automated system on MT4 (roboforex) and it has shown great potential. Over this period it has managed to grow from an initial demo balance of $250 to $750+, a return of +250%. It trades EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD and USDCAD. I believe it is now time to take it a step further. What is limiting me is funds.

I'm looking to raise $500. As appreciation, I'm willing to share the system with anyone who helps me. That way we both benefit.

If you can help, either through paypal or skrill, my contact is babakeni at gmail. I greatly appreciate and thank you.

Attachments

• keni_fx.jpg
    keni_fx.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 61
You only need $100 to trade forex. Are you depositing any funds of your own? If you could only raise $100 you would have your %500 within a few months.

You only need $100 to trade forex. Are you depositing any funds of your own? If you could only raise $100 you would have your %500 within a few months.
Unfortunately,my current situation isn't making it possible for that 100$. If i had it i wouldn't be here asking for help.

I would have thought that within the last 10 years you should have been able to raise some money by some means or other.

An internet search suggests you have been selling trading systems since at least mid-2012.

if you put down 100
Unfortunately,my current situation isn't making it possible for that 100$. If i had it i wouldn't be here asking for help.
you can't work? whether its cleaning, labouring, fruit picking or anything that can generate $100?
if you can show me you are able to put in some work, i'll put in some work and match your contribution
if you show me you are willing to put in nothing, i'll put in nothing

ok, run the EA on a demo account for the next 2 weeks and post results on here.