New BB

Well done Pigsy !!!

I cannot help but to express my disappointment at the way the BB just disappeared without notice and feel that there may be more to this than meets the eye.

Simple business etiquette demands that those who have remained loyal to this site be shown the loyalty they deserve in return.

It is all very well getting wrapped up in ones self and future aspirations but without the quality members we have here there is no site of any worth.

We have however to remember and be grateful that the owners of this site have given us a supreme medium for the exchange of both fundamental and technical views and in this respect hope that all will be revealed shortly.

To the future !!

Cookie

What I don`t understand is the 2 contat e-mails..one is hibble`s who says he`s got nothing to do with CI anymore in reply to querries..the other is Dr Iraj`s which gives a permanent error and bouces back...
We`ve simply lost contact with the administration..but it is good that the members can still be in touch, here thanks to Pigsy and at the chatroom..
So let`s use those 2 and wait for the admin. for further information..

As Cookie said to the future..

yes - well done and thanks Pigsy! It seems that someone with C.I.Admin. access is reading this board, as Hibble's e-mail address doesn't appear to be listed any longer.
Let's hope we hear something soon.

Hi Pigsy and all, Nice to see all your posts again, the old BB stopped rather abruptly, not another unpleasant episode i hope, there one minute gone the next, very rude. Thanks Pigsy for putting in the time and effort, for this home away from home, its like being on holiday.
Col

And if people want web based access to the IRC chat channel, I could proabably set this up.. if there's enough demand.

Piggs.

Pigsy, you are a star. However, the mangement should keep members better informed about the temp BB and live up to the Informer handle! I stumbled here via the chatroom and reality giving me the URL! how's the trading & AIQ going?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pigsy:
And if people want web based access to the IRC chat channel, I could proabably set this up.. if there's enough demand.

Piggs.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Hill!

Glad your back with us and found the board. It was abrupt the way they pulled the board from CI, think there might have some legal issues complicating things - is it the SFA that regulates financial websites?

Anyway, I'm well.. tried opening a cmc unsuccessfully, so now im out of the market except for ABM (ouch that was a stupid move) - now just waiting to go up a few pence and hopefully ill sell for what i bought them at, and the skeleton in the closer PCM which we dont talk about. Hoping this directaccesstrader.com will live up to the good things ive been hearing about it. So I might open an acc. with them, but at the mo im glad to be out of the market it must be real hard to make any money at the mo.

Cheers,
Pigsy.

May I too add my congratulations to you Pigsy for setting up this BB. Thank goodness you didnt waste any time about it either; for the way CI closed so abrubtly, was staggering beyond believe. I did expect a few days notice at least, and even so a redirection on the existing CI site to this one instead of "closed down".

I have written a email to to the good doc only to have it returned "not a known address", so it certainly looks as though he is incongnito for some good purpose.

I only found the site through the good office of Marty who emailed me, otherwise I too would not be contributing.

SUGGESTION Anyone going to another BB post the site address of this BB in order to let other stalwarts and newcomers know where we are meeting.

Meanwhile, I trust Messrs Irajjafairan and Cobham are soon able to return to the fold with the much promised enhanced facilities BB.

May all your trades be profitable my friends.

John

------------------

[This message has been edited by Uncle (edited 20-11-2000).]

Ah, I've found the elixir of youth, this BB! I'm a Junior (Member) again. Wonderful, it's taken years of me. Thank you fountain of youth, pigsy.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pigsy:
Hi Hill!

Glad your back with us and found the board. It was abrupt the way they pulled the board from CI, think there might have some legal issues complicating things - is it the SFA that regulates financial websites?

Anyway, I'm well.. tried opening a cmc unsuccessfully, so now im out of the market except for ABM (ouch that was a stupid move) - now just waiting to go up a few pence and hopefully ill sell for what i bought them at, and the skeleton in the closer PCM which we dont talk about. Hoping this directaccesstrader.com will live up to the good things ive been hearing about it. So I might open an acc. with them, but at the mo im glad to be out of the market it must be real hard to make any money at the mo.

Cheers,
Pigsy.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All settled in like before.....but one thing is missing! Can someone PLEASE remind me how to get my signature back!!!!!
Cheers, Mark
smile.gif

Ah at last! I remember Pigsy saying he was setting up a temp bb while CI was 'off air', but never got to find out the site until now. Nice one Pigsy!

By the way, remember when some of us bought SMIN some time ago while in the day trading room? Well I also bought @ 7.28 and held until I sold last fri @ 8.23.