New. A BIG issue with something maybe simple?

tin43

Hi.. I'm new in to trading.

And new about learning English, so apologies beforehand.

I'm struggling a lot trying to find what I want.

I want to print a whole day (1 minute time frame or 5 minute) chart in an A3 sheet.

The problem? Mi monitor is a 1080p monitor 24". It can't display a whole 1 or 5 minute chart day to take a screenshot to then print it.

Please, don't ask me why i want to print a chart nowadays. Sorry, maybe i'm some kind of dinosaur, but i learn better visually. I need to see context. I cant go back and foward looking this or that.

thank you so much for reading and for your time.

You might be able to get your chart on one page by changing zoom (e.g., control- in google chrome)
1651675601627.png

or changing the scale when printing.
1651675646632.png

You might be able to get your chart on one page by changing zoom (e.g., control- in google chrome)
View attachment 317667
or changing the scale when printing.
View attachment 317668

Hi Rufus. Thank you for your answer!

That could be part of the solution. But not the main solution. I'm struggling to find a way to obtain a 1 minute chart day to then print it on an A3 sheet.

The A3 sheet is not a problem. I select that size due visual reasons. To see more clear tha candles etc.

The problem is that i can't obtain an entire screenshot of a 1 minute day chart. And if I capture the hole day in many screenshots, I always got a screenshot with the values on the sides, an due the market is fractal I end up with many screenshots in different places in the A3 sheet.

For example... One sheet is a downtrade, the other and uptrend with a range...

When i join them, i end up with a mess. One i try to join the in an A3 sheet in photoshop they all have the bar price values on one side and they are all separates screenshots impossible to join.

I want to know if there is a way to obtain the whole one minute chart day. I found a website that gives me this, but doesn't allows me to print it. It show me a pop up window where is the chart and i can scroll to the side but nothing more.

I want to know if there is a way to obtain the whole one minute chart day. I found a website that gives me this, but doesn't allows me to print it. It show me a pop up window where is the chart and i can scroll to the side but nothing more.
barchart.com can do it on my 1080p monitor, and it has a print button on the upper-right.

Here is a chart for TSLA with 1-minute bars for a full trading day.
1651720039745.png

Here is a chart for EURUSD with 1-minute bars for a full 24 hours.
1651720051834.png

barchart.com can do it on my 1080p monitor, and it has a print button on the upper-right.

Here is a chart for TSLA with 1-minute bars for a full trading day.
View attachment 317696

Here is a chart for EURUSD with 1-minute bars for a full 24 hours.
View attachment 317697

Oh man. I can't describe how grateful i'm right now. Really you can't imagine. BIG thanxs.

I was almost giving up with this. In another forum someone reommend me to "invest" in trading tools, and buy a projector. WTF?¿

Love you. Thank you, really.

Oh man. I can't describe how grateful i'm right now. Really you can't imagine. BIG thanxs.

I was almost giving up with this. In another forum someone reommend me to "invest" in trading tools, and buy a projector. WTF?¿

Hey, the value of t2w shines through !

Also delighted to see your learning of the English language includes such colloquialisms as WTF !

Hey, the value of t2w shines through !

Also delighted to see your learning of the English language includes such colloquialisms as WTF !

Sorry about the cursing. Curse learning a language are like the first steps!

What does "t2w" stands for?