Never trade against the Trend ?

With all due respect, No, please read up on HA candles and their operation, ther's plenty of info on the net. :)
ok, fair enough. you use them in the conventional manner then i assume?

i WILL review this. thx for bringing to my attention anew

Gosh , that is a dumb place to go short , I mean if you're trading withoout a stoploss then your at least your entry points have got to be sharp.
Not so much, you just need to know how to trade. Joe dunno how to trade :D

Correct HA bars, chart is PA from 3 time frames slow, medium and fast, PRT wrote me a bespoke set up, that allows me to select the upper and lower time frames and set as a zone, trading off the HA candles is the medium PA, into the zone where both the slower and faster PA is established. Pattern trading the HA is a critical component. Hope that makes sense.
Are you always trading the green / red Dinos? Or do you look to position in the opposite colour on smaller time frames in the direction of the primary trend? If that makes sense lol

Really? are you sure, spot the repetitious PA pattern?, whoops, it shouldn't happen, but a reality check for you Joe, it does, you just need to know what you are doing backed up by 15 years full time experience as a trader.

There is no evidence you are trading. If your charts work, you should have no trouble calling a trade and make money from it. So what is stopping you, what terrifies you ?

I already said I don't care for your "system" you have no need to explain it. It will save you worrying anyone getting a free ride.

Whatever you have, it's cr*p compared to mine. Today my approach gives me 40% annualised account return paid in daily instalments for just sitting and smiling. So can you see why no one has anything I could possibly want ?

My bigfoot in shed said darkie missed one of the charts he has been working on. Mind, this is preliminary work in progress, just a rough sketch. He has more devious plans ahead. Clever this bigfoot of mine.

246232d1505944423-never-trade-against-trend-eur.jpg

Attachments

• eur.jpg
    eur.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,112
Last edited:
There is no evidence you are trading. If your charts work, you should have no trouble calling a trade and make money from it. So what is stopping you, what terrifies you ?

I already said I don't care for your "system" you have no need to explain it. It will save you worrying anyone getting a free ride.

Whatever you have, it's cr*p compared to mine. Today my approach gives me 40% annualised account return paid in daily instalments for just sitting and smiling. So can you see why no one has anything I could possibly want ?

You do talk absolute cr*p, still holding your USD/JPN Joe?, now over 200 points adrift from your first trade, and over a 100 offside from your second trade, both trades completely against the trend. And you expect us to believe you get a 40% annual return :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

As for me making a live call, I have done hundreds on here over the years, I have nothing to hide, at least I have the honesty to say when I made a duffer of a trade. So how far offside are you going to go before the grey matter between your ears finally tells you, you fooked it up. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You do talk absolute cr*p, still holding your USD/JPN Joe?, now over 200 points adrift from your first trade, and over a 100 offside from your second trade, both trades completely against the trend. And you expect us to believe you get a 40% annual return :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

As for me making a live call, I have done hundreds on here over the years, I have nothing to hide, at least I have the honesty to say when I made a duffer of a trade. So how far offside are you going to go before the grey matter between your ears finally tells you, you fooked it up. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well, if you can't call then you can't trade. I can think of no other reason. If you can't trade then there's not much point continuing this discussion.

100 off side, so what ? It is within my tolerance, and my daily returns will cover it quickly.

100 off side, so what ? It is within my tolerance, and my daily returns will cover it quickly.

What about the one that's 200 offside or have you forgot about that one.

Can't ars*d with you, clearly, you have no idea what your on about, and are aggressive in your response, when people are trying to give you good solid advice regard trading with the trend, closing losing trades rapidly and letting winning trades run.

Daily USD/JPN still up (chart 1)
Todays 5 min chart, showing 2 trades into the prevailing trend (Chart 2)

Both trades +20 moves, whilst you still hanging on for a hope and a prayer, For your trade that is +200 offside, using a standard R/R1:2 are your targeting a -400 fall from this point?, I assume you will ignore this question.

Good luck, whilst you flap around attempting to "impress" people, I'm going back into the shadows and focus on making money, I know I will (and with the trend) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Goodbye

Attachments

• Daily USDJPN.png
    Daily USDJPN.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 5 min USDJPN.png
    5 min USDJPN.png
    36 KB · Views: 221
What about the one that's 200 offside or have you forgot about that one.

Can't ars*d with you, clearly, you have no idea what your on about, and are aggressive in your response, when people are trying to give you good solid advice regard trading with the trend, closing losing trades rapidly and letting winning trades run.

Daily USD/JPN still up (chart 1)
Todays 5 min chart, showing 2 trades into the prevailing trend (Chart 2)

Both trades +20 moves, whilst you still hanging on for a hope and a prayer, For your trade that is +200 offside, using a standard R/R1:2 are your targeting a -400 fall from this point?, I assume you will ignore this question.

Good luck, whilst you flap around attempting to "impress" people, I'm going back into the shadows and focus on making money, I know I will (and with the trend) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Goodbye

Save your advice. Did I ask for anyone's advice ? Does it actually make sense for me to follow advice from people who can't trade ?

One reason I ask people to call out is to assess their ability, whether what they say has value. Since you have no faith in what you say yourself, why would what you say have value for anyone else ?

I don't have a target, I may exit on a £100 profit. If the market conditions look good to me and I have no need to juggle my positions, I may let it run further. Given the $ strength, it may go further offside. But so what ? I have tolerance for it to go all the way up and come all the way down again. This is how I like to play it, hence it's called no limits.

focus on making money, I know I will

You won't. They move 5 points against you and you are dead. After 15 years, you have not progressed beyond a beginner. You are what the call out challenges are designed to eliminate. One more biting the dust.

EJ, don't chase Dinos away. He's a strait up guy giving solid advice (AFAICT)

Then you should invite him to your thread. You can both do sim trades together and live happily ever after.

Although my tolerance in markets is vast, my tolerance for pretenders is microscopic. Reason is I consider it insidious for some people to tell others to follow things they themselves have no faith in.

Typically you make adverse assumptions without even checking whether you might be barking up the wrong tree or not. If you had bothered to look you would have found plenty of trades called by Dinos - they start here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/219570-just-journal-win-lose-4.html#post2884942 .

Typically you make adverse assumptions without even checking whether you might be barking up the wrong tree or not. If you had bothered to look you would have found plenty of trades called by Dinos - they start here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/219570-just-journal-win-lose-4.html#post2884942 .

I thought you were not talking to me no more ?

He may have called as you may have. It's easier for him to call a new one than for me to dig up an old one. It'd take him 5 seconds armed with his colourful charts. The fact he spent 3 days of posting to avoid a 5 second call tells me something is not right.

Anyway here's where he got his latest ideas from. I watched this many times when I was still floundering in the dark. So I am not completely unfamiliar with Dino's charts. Regardless, I find no value in them.