Need help finding a Broker

Mahdi

10 0
Hello Forum People

I am very new at this thing and any help from the experts would be much appreciated.

I tried to register with TD water House stock broker but they refused me claiming that my Credit Scoring was not good enough which, is a bunch of rubbish if you ask me.

Anyhow, are there any good Brokers out there which you guys would recommend?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks
:rolleyes:

Mahdi

10 0
Hi

Thank you for the kind reply. I am kinbda new at this so please do not laugh if I ask, what is the difference between:

CFDs and the underlying shares?

Also which is better and *hence* easier?

Thanks

raf110

63 1
CFDs are a derivative on the underlying shares. You do not actually own the underlying with CFDs. They are also trading on margin. See following for more details.

http://www.isxmarkets.com/about_cfds.htm

You will need at least 6 months experience before you can start trading CFDs. So I suggest you start with the underlying.

www.stockbrokers.barclays.co.uk

is good for beginners.

options

2,374 218
Cut your teeth on something slower, no experience trading, especially nasdaq shares and you'll get ripped apart.

Mahdi

10 0
So where do you guys recommend I should start trading. Bare in mind that I will start off with like £200

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
With £200 the spread, commission and stamp duty will make it impossible to make anything out of shares unless you luckily buy the right one at the right time.

To gain some more realistic trading experience with £200 your only option is a spreadbet account. Look at it as a training fee, you'll lose your £200 but gain an enormous amount of good experience in the process.

If you can't afford to lose this £200 then forget about trading until you can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock