Broker Help

There is no single best forex broker out there.Be sure your broker meets certain criteria like regulation,low spreads and fast withdrawal system, and take the time to find a trading strategy that works for you. Remember,the best way to learn to trade forex is to open up a demo account and try it out.I have done my research with my broker Gdmfx and I found out my own criterias with them.

Seriously? An unregulated "broker" based in the Seychelles?

Is this a joke?

What do you know about regulation? It might interest you to know that many expert traders who are successful with profitable strategies use unregulated brokers because of the freedom to trade. I am hoping you can tell me this: Aside from from the money security regulation claims to offer (Which they suck at), what other benefit is there about regulation? I know you don't have an answer to this, so please stop making others feel that regulation affects our trade positively.

Forget unregulated brokers. You might never get your money back! Don't even think of it... some unregulated dont even employ segregation of assets. They just have a website and a rented trading platform. BTW - a licence in the caribean can be obtained on company foundation without any qualified employees! Read Forex Wars (amazon ebook) to understand what its about.

of course!! as much as possible avoid any unregualted brokers, specially thoes with unrealistic promises, a website is easy to come up with, platforms can be rented, and thats where most newbies make mistakes, you trade you earn you cant get money back, or you trade and you always lose. go for more known brokers with regulations, maybe with more than one regulation, lets say for example hot forex is regulated by both FSC and Cysec, or brokers with good names such as dukas alparu and oanda.

Last edited:
honestly i just hear about these brokers, some local trader had high hopes for dukas but i guess he was wrong. thanks for the insight fxways. :)