liamfitz

31 0
Have been trading for years but now full time - now need cheap
trading system that will give real time date and pivot points

any suggestions ?

many thanks

Trader333

8,652 980
Exactly how cheap are you looking at, what amount per month are you prepared to pay for a system ?

liamfitz

31 0
eddy jo,

am in brecon too - see ur priv message !

liamfitz

31 0
trader 33 ,

wish to spend max of 30.00 per month preferably with some ta and rreal time prices but at that price i know i have to compromise !

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
You might want to take a look at Sierra Chart www.sierrachart.com - cost of datafeed from myTrack is approx £28 per month, plus the London feed, plus a few dollars per month for the software.

It'll end up being more like £35 rather than £30, but there's enough TA in there to keep you happy for hours and hours :D

I am assuming you are looking to trade UK markets rather than US markets.

PurplePerson

157 3
Anyone using E-trade as online broker? Do 30 trades a quarter (=Gold level) (at £9.95 per trade) and they throw in L2 etc free, but do 75 trades a quarter (Platinum, or 'Professional' level) and they throw in a range of analytical tools too. I don't know how much of a range of tools and feeds is included, but it might reduce what you need to pay for elsewhere. Includes live signal generation and stuff like that.

PS: Liamfitz/eddyjo - I live southwest edge of Beacons NP and drive past Brecon twice monthly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock