Need a good stock trading system

harward

I had been trading in stocks for a while and had been good with them. But recently have been facing a bit trouble from the market and have incurred some losses. I am looking for a system that helps me to judge the right kind of moves in the stock market and prove as a guide to smart investing.

Need your valuable suggestions to find a good one!!!

Nothing to do with the downturn in the economy? Do you just long or do you short, too?

As for specific strategies, one of my friends uses a moving average crossover (plus fundamentals/company data) to decide which companies to buy. Seems to work for him. You can use something like Omnitrader or Sharescope Gold to scan thousands of stocks in minutes for the MA crossover.

I have been used quite a few brokers before. Good trading system including IB, tradestation for active trading. IB is neat because it is relatively in expensive but have a poort charting tools. Tradestation has a wonderful charting and rule based trading system.

visit investorschronicle.co.uk - plenty of no brainer stock screens there.

However as shadow said - there's been a 20% drop in the market since october. You losses are probably to do with that as much as anything.

Well, if you wanted to trade equities as well as CFDs, have Long and Short positions, you can do that on the same platform with GNI touch. You have the Direct Market Access platform, no re-quotes or widening of spreads, your own account handler, and competitive rates. Worth a look.