Need a chair

as above, currently have a leather 'plush' kind of executive chair, looks great but it leaves me slouching like, well, an executive (Which I am not)

I do suffer from lower back pain, have done for a few years, any recommendations please guys on a decent office hair for my home office? I do spend a good few hours a day in there

I've Googled reviews and the 'best buys' and recommended ones seem to be £700+???

When I was in the market for a new chair, the only online reviews I could find were for 'Gamer's Chairs' so I bought one of them. I've owned it for nearly 3 years and I'm very pleased with it - it's not showing any signs of wear or sloppiness. It's incredibly well put together, has a huge range of adjustment and is very comfortable (if a little firm at first). I can't remember the exact model but it's made by Vertagear and cost around £300

When I was in the market for a new chair, the only online reviews I could find were for 'Gamer's Chairs' so I bought one of them. I've owned it for nearly 3 years and I'm very pleased with it - it's not showing any signs of wear or sloppiness. It's incredibly well put together, has a huge range of adjustment and is very comfortable (if a little firm at first). I can't remember the exact model but it's made by Vertagear and cost around £300
Ditto. I too have a gaming chair, though not as smart as Smart Arse's one :) I got it off a gamer who was upgrading.... but it does the job for me.

I have an old fashioned rocking chair. Being made of wood it needs plenty of cushions.

Get a second hand Herman Miller Aeron on eBay, that's what I did.. still expensive but they're built like tanks and will last you a lifetime.

its not the chair you need , it's an angled desk. You also need good exercise because if your back is bad now it is going to deteriorate in the next decade.