Natrocell share offer-info good or bad

I am being offered shares [pre-I.P.O.] in a U.K. company trading as Natrocell with a unique product to eradicate rats and mice.

Time is short and I am trying to find out more about them, the agent, Clean Planet Investments and the potential floatation date. Can anyone out there be of help? I would appreciate news, good or bad.

Many thanks,

Green Investor.

Chances are it's a Scam operation, the 'broker' that is.

did they cold call you out of the blue, are they charming, are they telling you there's easy money to be made, are they 'on your side' etc.

Website was registered les than 4 months ago - Cleanplanetinvestments.com - Clean Planet Investments

Invest and there's a very good chance that your investment will turn out to be worthless and they'll steal your cash.

Tread carefully, very carefully...........

PS. I've just called their tel number and it's an answerphone. Strange that a broker doesn't have a switchboard isn't it. Also, if you google their office address it's a virtual office.

I am being offered shares [pre-I.P.O.] in a U.K. company trading as Natrocell with a unique product to eradicate rats and mice.

Time is short and I am trying to find out more about them, the agent, Clean Planet Investments and the potential floatation date. Can anyone out there be of help? I would appreciate news, good or bad.

Many thanks,

Green Investor.
Hi
BIG SCAMM ... DO NOT TOUCH IT and posts all their details to your local authorities....I ve been contact as well for this NATROCELL deal, it stink!!...Not a registered company! Their office address is a virtual office...same story all over again
Be very aware!!! And DON´T DEAL WITH THEM...My lawyer found out some really bad stuff on the company...
How do we stop them ?

Hi
BIG SCAMM ... DO NOT TOUCH IT and posts all their details to your local authorities....I ve been contact as well for this NATROCELL deal, it stink!!...Not a registered company! Their office address is a virtual office...same story all over again
Be very aware!!! And DON´T DEAL WITH THEM...My lawyer found out some really bad stuff on the company...
How do we stop them ?

I too have been contacted. Brokers claim to be Attlee-Wurth Consulting Group; Taunusanlage, Franfurt, Germany. The broker who contacted me gave his name as Patrick Clarke. The shares offered were in Natrocell Technologies.

Anyone have any information/advice?

Tad.

Good afternoon, I too have been contacted just 1 hour ago. Company based in Switzerland and called Hamilton associates (:: Hamilton Associates :: Home) Asked for the prospectus and further details but not available. Going to send me an email with details of the placement they say!

Thanks for the earlier reactions and warnings!

I have spoken at length with the CEO of this company and I was very impressed with his attitude, knowledge and enthusiasm. They have won a big order in India(I think) and need funds for ci=ontinuing R&D (testing new products etc). I haven't seen any financials so I cannot comment on that but if I was investing in pre-IPO I would want to find out more of that side of things and I suggest you do likewise.

Hi Raysor, have you spoken with the ceo of Hamilton Associates or Natrocell? It's indeed a pre IPO against low prices they say. Without financial details on the company and the offering I would never invest in this "life time opportunity" and as I discovered on this site it seems to be a common practice to contact investers by phone to buy these kind of shares.

Hi Raysor, have you spoken with the ceo of Hamilton Associates or Natrocell? It's indeed a pre IPO against low prices they say. Without financial details on the company and the offering I would never invest in this "life time opportunity" and as I discovered on this site it seems to be a common practice to contact investers by phone to buy these kind of shares.
It was Natrocell. Actually I am not sure of his title but he was a founder member/director. i think his name was Chris, but I have lost his contact number, although I have just this minute put in another call to them. Obviously I am very wary of these "other" people being involved. I will not say too much because I don't have enough facts to go on and I have relayed what I think in my previous post.
I as under the impression that they had spoken to one or two London brokers and maybe these other operators are just muscling in as is their want. So let's not be too hasty.

Ok, let's see if they mail the financial details as promised and if we are able to double check them. Keep me posted on further details and have a nice day!

as I discovered on this site it seems to be a common practice to contact investers by phone to buy these kind of shares.

The way it should be done is with a stockbroker. Letters of invitation to invest are sent to high net worth individuals who, basically, are on a list of interested parties. They will probably be the brokers clients and friends, introductions from the company's directors etc. I believe it is limited to around 100 investors. There would be no set dates about listings. Remember at this stage it is a private company. There may be a very limited Prospectus form.
There was a classic example of how not to do it with Bactrol some time ago. Trouble is once the vultures get hold of it it becomes a mess.

hi people, 1 week ago hunter-rowe agents in germany, cold called me, i bought £100,000 on paper, they are ringing me every 2 mins. big scam dont go near them

Hi, As mentioned I was cold called yesterday as well. Today they called me again to let me know that Natrocell is going to be listed in short notice and secondly that there are no "blocs"of shares available anymore. So they are sold out!?

Firstly I will leave this to you if you think this is a scam or not. Whatever the truth it is completely illegal to cold call prospective investors and try to sell shares in a private company. I say illegal, that is in the UK anyway. This is why all these "agents" are not in the UK. The legal way is to send an invitation to an "existing" list of high net-worth individuals (max 100?) who have previously expressed an interest in buying high risk shares.This invitation would normally be sent by Solicitors/Accountants acting on behalf of the company.
All I would say to anyone interested in this particular company or product is not to do anything, and definitely not part with any cash until they have satisfied themselves that any pre-IPO is being done in the manner I have described above and to only deal with someone who is authorised to conduct this sort of fund-raising.

is going to be listed in short notice are

That has got to be complete rubbish. Does anyone think that shares of a private company would be sold by cold-calling methods offshore to any old T,D or H and then get a listing where, presumably, they could be sold at a profit?

Natrocell

Many thanks,

Green Investor.

I have invested in Natrocell and have been trying to find out if it is a scam to date the banks are unable to help therfore I have contacted the police will keep you posted

I too bought some shares in Natrocell but never received the share certificates.
I will be very interested to hear what the police have to say.

I too bought some shares in Natrocell but never received the share certificates.
I will be very interested to hear what the police have to say.

I too have invested in natrocell and have received share cert probable worth whatever paper cost .