Nasdaq's Velocity & Forces Tool

DallasSteve

55 0
Has anyone here used Nasdaq's Velocity & Forces Tool? ScotTrade is now including it free with their accounts. It looks interesting, but it may just be more noise. I don't understand how it determines these settings, and I would like to know. But mainly I just would be happy to know whether they work or not, of course.

Steve

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
I seem to remember a thread about this a while back. Maybe if you do a search.........
Richard

DallasSteve

55 0
I seem to remember a thread about this a while back. Maybe if you do a search.........
Richard
Actually I did a search (before I posted this) on the phrase Nasdaq's Velocity & Forces. It returned no matches. Try it if you like. If you can provide a link to the thread I'd be happy to read it.

Steve

Last edited:

DallasSteve

55 0
I didn't say your memory is wrong. I tried your "velocity" search and it brought back 178 matches. Very helpful. Maybe I'll just read every thread that has ever been posted here before I post a question that may have already been answered.

Thanks

Steve

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
I didn't say your memory is wrong. I tried your "velocity" search and it brought back 178 matches. Very helpful. Maybe I'll just read every thread that has ever been posted here before I post a question that may have already been answered.

Thanks

Steve
Hey bud,
I saw your post, suggested something, when you couldn't find it, I went to the trouble of finding it for you and then posted the link.
That's what most people would call helpful.
Then I read your response....

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Maybe you should. Or maybe you should just waste our time. It's obviously a lot less valuable than your own.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Richard, how long have oyu been a troll? Don't remember seeing you at the last TrollFest....