Nasdaq Trading Book ?

Good ol' Malcolm.

Anyone purchase his recent video? If so what's your opinion of it?

Not quite sure about ANYTHING to do with the Nasdaq? e mail me at [email protected] and i'll answer your questions either by e mail or with more depth if you leave a phone number.

Gradually more and more people are realizing the benefits of trading the Nasdaq.The constraints that hinder many traders in other markets for short term trading can be swept aside by trading the Nasdaq.Thus making it a very tempting place for daytraders to trade.

However the true basis of trading the Nasdaq is the level 2 direct access screen.If you decide to trade the Nasdaq knowledge of this is important first of all.This is where it all happens.

After that your t/a skills can come in and boy do they work well.You'll be blown away at how the pattens keep repeating themselves.

There will always be lots of info and opinions on the web about Nasdaq trading if you want some STRAIGHT answers on any questions from a Nasdaq trader and someone who has talked about it at University,on TV, in the press both UK and US,at seminars,large investment shows,on training cd's and taught the subject in the city.Just e mail me or book a course on the home page of t2w.

Last edited: