Myst Trading Journal

Myst

This journal will be used to keep track of some goals I have set for both my Forex and Binary Options trading.

First will be a challenge I have set for a binary options account. The idea is simple turn an account of between $250 - $1000(still to decide) into $10000 within a period of 60 days maximum(3 months worth of trading).

The planned start date for this is 26th June .

This journal will be used to keep track of some goals I have set for both my Forex and Binary Options trading.

First will be a challenge I have set for a binary options account. The idea is simple turn an account of between $250 - $1000(still to decide) into $10000 within a period of 60 days maximum(3 months worth of trading).

The planned start date for this is 26th June .

Hi Myst

I wish you well with you own targets

I only trade FX - nothing else - but hope to see you get there within the 3 month period

All the best

Regards

F

Thanks Forexmospherian.

Actually started today but will post on Friday as to the results.

Have u ever set a target for your self and achieved it??
Hi Abishai .Yes I have set a target that is to make turn $1000 to $10000 in 3 months.

The reality is yesterday actually made a withdrawal of $6500 and the money is already in my ewallet and and my bank account.I trade with Alpari for my binary options. I was shocked to see that the wire transfer was so quick to reach .

I still have a good balance left in the account so in essence i have reached my goal but I am not happy. Not because of the money but because this was suppose to be me trading following a plan to the tee and to drastically reduce my HFT(High Frequency Trading) I trade mainly 60 sec and a 5 minute trade here and there. I usually do 70+ trades a day. This is unhealthy as I have to spend a lot time staring at the screen. So next week I am challenging myself to try and do 5 minute and above trades only . This is really going to need me to be disciplined and also it will give me an opportunity to post charts and explain why i took the trade(whether it was a win or lose)

A very profitable day but still lack discipline. 195 trades yeesh but managed to secure $3700 profit for the day. My morning session was mostly filled with trading the GBP USD then due to the asset reaching s allowed trade volume i had to do the EUR/USD and closed off with the EUR/AUD.

How to do screen shots or upload an attachment here?.I would like to upload my Trading results for the day.

195 trades

Win:134

Loss:61

Last edited: