Myst Trading Journal

Myst

6 0
This journal will be used to keep track of some goals I have set for both my Forex and Binary Options trading.

First will be a challenge I have set for a binary options account. The idea is simple turn an account of between $250 - $1000(still to decide) into $10000 within a period of 60 days maximum(3 months worth of trading).

The planned start date for this is 26th June .

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
This journal will be used to keep track of some goals I have set for both my Forex and Binary Options trading.

First will be a challenge I have set for a binary options account. The idea is simple turn an account of between $250 - $1000(still to decide) into $10000 within a period of 60 days maximum(3 months worth of trading).

The planned start date for this is 26th June .

Hi Myst

I wish you well with you own targets

I only trade FX - nothing else - but hope to see you get there within the 3 month period

All the best

Regards

F

Myst

6 0
Have u ever set a target for your self and achieved it??
Hi Abishai .Yes I have set a target that is to make turn $1000 to $10000 in 3 months.

The reality is yesterday actually made a withdrawal of $6500 and the money is already in my ewallet and and my bank account.I trade with Alpari for my binary options. I was shocked to see that the wire transfer was so quick to reach .

I still have a good balance left in the account so in essence i have reached my goal but I am not happy. Not because of the money but because this was suppose to be me trading following a plan to the tee and to drastically reduce my HFT(High Frequency Trading) I trade mainly 60 sec and a 5 minute trade here and there. I usually do 70+ trades a day. This is unhealthy as I have to spend a lot time staring at the screen. So next week I am challenging myself to try and do 5 minute and above trades only . This is really going to need me to be disciplined and also it will give me an opportunity to post charts and explain why i took the trade(whether it was a win or lose)

Myst

6 0
A very profitable day but still lack discipline. 195 trades yeesh but managed to secure $3700 profit for the day. My morning session was mostly filled with trading the GBP USD then due to the asset reaching s allowed trade volume i had to do the EUR/USD and closed off with the EUR/AUD.

How to do screen shots or upload an attachment here?.I would like to upload my Trading results for the day.

195 trades

Win:134

Loss:61

Last edited:

DowJones

Experienced member
1,073 391
A very profitable day but still lack discipline. 195 trades yeesh but managed to secure $3700 profit for the day. My morning session was mostly filled with trading the GBP USD then due to the asset reaching s allowed trade volume i had to do the EUR/USD and closed off with the EUR/AUD.

How to do screen shots or upload an attachment here?.I would like to upload my Trading results for the day.

195 trades

Win:134

Loss:61

Click the button "Go advanced", then choose the "attachments" button (it looks like a paper-clip) - then you can upload your attachments.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock