My ZuluTrade Adventure

robbert

Established member
575 7
I doubt there is any logical explanation, more than the syndrome " monkey see, monkey do" imo.
they see the market sentiments and then go all along with the trend.

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
hes still well ahead and its only because of his great start that the dd looks bad and he has also increased the number of lots hes uses

robbert

Established member
575 7
was the conclusion of this thread that this guy just got lucky?

well luck is usually part of the game, but to get ahead of the game serious calculations are needed - you cant just open positions without stop/losses, right guys?

see, i've learned something after so much discussion here and there (y)

robbert

Established member
575 7
what do you think of this guy - any prospects of a good trading - The good life1..............he is a new face in the top ten....

robbert

Established member
575 7
you know, Ituglobal, you don't need to be among top ten in order to trade good!! people will still follow you...when you like you...thats why there is no correlation among the amount following and the ranking , sometimes i have seen it that it variates quite much.

Brumby

Established member
593 139
Does anybody know what has happened to Hake Hake? He seems to have abandoned his open positions in Zulu Trade.

robbert

Established member
575 7
well there are two versions either he went on vacation or realized he cannot make it with the zulutrade trading ! :LOL:
well it is not that easy after all ;)
btw, who are you following mate?

robbert

Established member
575 7
its so easy to set up on zulu,open several accounts,get off to a flyer but then of course cant really trade.

well this talks about their quality of being traders i think traders should be more careful ,after all its common logic - nobody will follow a reckless trader why then actually get into the point of acting like that :sleep:

Babyblush

132 4
The first time when i came across the zulu trade service i got myself enrolled for the free trial and now after three years of trading experience i have become the signal provider there. :)

robbert

Established member
575 7
The first time when i came across the zulu trade service i got myself enrolled for the free trial and now after three years of trading experience i have become the signal provider there. :)

GOOD FOR YOU!
if you like share your signal with us, but keep in mind there are some good critics in this forum!
btw, happy to find another serious zulutrade user, btw what is your opinion - how is best to follow with MCM - of 100% or above or below ?

graydrake

39 2
you know, Ituglobal, you don't need to be among top ten in order to trade good!! people will still follow you...when you like you...thats why there is no correlation among the amount following and the ranking , sometimes i have seen it that it variates quite much.

Robbert

Still struggling to navigate Trade2win. Got an email re: your response, but could not find your post on the site.

I know nothing of zulu. All the strategies I use, I have developed. I have a few 1000 hours in them now, they are working, so there is a very low probability I will begin a new learning adventure with all the wrong turns that do not show up on the road map.

I do not know what you have read, but I am looking for 2 to 5 passionate traders to trade this system, not to change it, to trade it. To to Trading Systems, High Probability Credit Options. When I get 4 I will create a new forum for trading. The only reason I have started this is because when volatility is low I can not find sufficient tickers to fill my portfolio - so I am normally heavily in cash. I am looking for more eyes.

If interested leave a message there.

Did not edit, so sorry for any typos.

Drake

brettus

Experienced member
1,185 103
Robbert

Still struggling to navigate Trade2win. Got an email re: your response, but could not find your post on the site.

I know nothing of zulu. All the strategies I use, I have developed. I have a few 1000 hours in them now, they are working, so there is a very low probability I will begin a new learning adventure with all the wrong turns that do not show up on the road map.

I do not know what you have read, but I am looking for 2 to 5 passionate traders to trade this system, not to change it, to trade it. To to Trading Systems, High Probability Credit Options. When I get 4 I will create a new forum for trading. The only reason I have started this is because when volatility is low I can not find sufficient tickers to fill my portfolio - so I am normally heavily in cash. I am looking for more eyes.

If interested leave a message there.

Did not edit, so sorry for any typos.

Drake

Howard?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock