My Trading Quest - Profitability in 90 days!

Hi jeffre5,

When I first started I didn't know if anyone would read or be interested so I looked to see which forum might be.

This is a learning project for me. The input from readers help me focus and learn. Some forums don't give input, some have great input and some like to just put the concept down. So far, I have learned a lot from this input and would not have received it if I had not posted on a couple of sites. Interesting a lot of the feedback/advice comes via PM's!

Cheers
Garry

Last edited:
DAY 19 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Weekly Review …

Time to review the last 19 days.

Actions I took:

• Review of the last 19 days
  • Review of the stats for the last 13 days
  • Continued using Market Replay
  • Reviewed my plan for the week
Review of the Last 19 Days

It has been interesting to learn a new approach which on the surface is using simple strategies but is based on order Flow and adapted to help the trader identify the setups easier.

I always wanted to learn Order Flow but every time I started looking at it I found it was complicated and often contradicted itself. Maybe it was the courses I looked at?

As I have said before, to be successful with this course you must understand when NOT to trade. This is a continuing learning process. Apex Investing recognizes this and discusses the reasons during the trading room sessions and with many videos to help.

The problem in the trading room is that you cannot assume that others know the rules and have learned the reasons, not to enter. This is not unusual for trading rooms where everyone is open to give advice. My view is appreciated every ones help, trust what they say but check to make sure it is correct. Keep plenty of notes. The two moderators are always willing to answer your questions. If they are not in the room at the time, you can just Skype them and they will get back to you with the answer when they can.

So, overall I am happy with the course and the support. I still believe this course can help me be profitable in 90 days.

Review of the Stats for the last 13 days

I am fully aware that 13 days of tracking the profitable trades is really not long enough for any deep analysis. I still think it is worth a quick look at some of the stats that have come out of the 13 days.

13 Days of tracking Potential Trades using ES. These are trades I identified as being valid.

• 180 Trades
  • 161 Winners (7 Ticks per win)
  • 19 Losers (17 ticks per loss)
The following chart shows the Time of Day(TOD) that the trades occurred. Below zero are the losers. The interesting observation is the TOD where the Losers occurred. As I said above, it is too early to draw conclusions but it still flags things to watch. This should over time help me choose the best TOD to trade this method.

2020-05-03_0158.png

With minimum stats, 9 am – 11 am is one time period that looks good. I would not have picked that period as being so good! Maybe I was influenced by the live trade room.

The other stat that is starting to look promising, is the Maximum Favorable Excursion (MFE). It will help in identifying larger profit targets. If I combine the MFE with TOD it could identify times to possibly go for larger targets.

This Week’s Plan

It is time to start Live Sim trading. Sometime this week I will begin.

For transparency and self-accountability, I would like to post the trade immediately after I enter. My problem is that the trades I take are usually quick so I need to focus on the trade. So, I just need to test and see how I can make it work.

I will report back tomorrow on my progress and any lessons I learn

Disclaimer

I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

It will be interesting to see how the live sim trading develops. Trading micro eminis might also be an option later on if you have confidence in the system.

Btw., is this system a black box ? Would one be able to trade the system without their software / could one replicate the signals ?

I would not want to be dependant on a specific software in the long term because what happens if the service closes down/ the software isn't updated etc.

Well, I might try them out in May, appart from wasting my time I see no risk trying them out during the free trail periode

It will be interesting to see how the live sim trading develops. Trading micro eminis might also be an option later on if you have confidence in the system.

Btw., is this system a black box ? Would one be able to trade the system without their software / could one replicate the signals ?

I would not want to be dependant on a specific software in the long term because what happens if the service closes down/ the software isn't updated etc.

Well, I might try them out in May, appart from wasting my time I see no risk trying them out during the free trail periode

Hi Faust88,

I am not sure why to trade micros? If you have sufficient funds then mini's are the way to go.

A possible better alternative is use funding and that way you protect your capital with very low cost.

They do teach both Micro and mini's. Basically the same but just with a couple of minor adjustments.

Also if you see a trade setup on micro, you can take it on mini or the opposite.

Inititally, I would have classed this as a black box, but as I see more it would appear that they explain the workings behind the indicators. I am not sure they explain everything.

As I find out more about the inner workings of the indicators I will keep everyone updated in my posts.

Cheers
Garry

Hi jameks,

The whole idea of this project was to find a company I could trust and then see if I could be profitable with their method.

In the first few posts I documented that.

The industry is full of great companies and alot ... not so!

In my quest, I talked to a lot of people and did research to see if what the company tells us is true. Some of the "big" companies perform the worst on many levels. Some of the smaller companies give more personal support. Some of the big ones don't even answer emails!!!

Do I think this may be a good options?

In my research I found that I could trust the company, the system appeared to work, support was good,they were continually trying to improve the system to help the student and the cost to try was unbelievable. So, after all the ones I reviewed it appeared to be a good option ... thus the challenge.

No company is perfect!

From the results to date this looks promising. The only way to tell is in a live market and with real money.

I am not at that stage yet, but as I transition to Live Sim I will have a better idea.

Thanks for the questions.

Cheers
Garry

DAY 20 + 21 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

How quick did the 21 days go!

Actions I took:
  • Listened to the trading room for the first 90 mins of the US Open
  • Continued using Market Replay to improve my live market decision making for the live market
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Sunday and Monday
Live Trade Room and Commentary

The first 60 mins of the US Open was slow. In the room, Darrell took the opportunity to walk through trades and educate the group. I am sure we all learned something or had something reinforced.

Market Replay Lessons

Sometimes the best lessons occur when you are not in sync with the market. Many lessons were had!

Sunday and Monday ES and NQ Potential Trades

NQ was exceptionally sparse on trades, but the trades that were valid won. 5 wins for 5 trades. The trade setups are only setting up during the US Market trading day.

From today’s NQ market I would not be trading it yet. I will keep tracking it.

ES had 12 wins with 1 loss. The market was going into a lot of choppy areas and I do not take trades into, out or during chop, so the number of trades was reduced today.

The following is the legend for the trades sheet:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Disclaimer

DAY 22 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

Terrible trades in ES!

Actions I took:
  • Continued using Market Replay to improve my live market decision making for the live market
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Tuesday

Often in trade rooms, the moderators don’t admit or make excuses for a loss. Darrell lost 3 trades today and didn’t make any excuses. Instead, he stayed longer (all day) in the room to help identify trades for the students.

Market Replay Lessons

Only a quick Market Replay session but great practice.

Tuesday ES and NQ Potential Trades

Interesting day. I only identified 4 valid trades in ES and 3 were losers. These were finished by 10:20.

It then became obvious that NQ was giving the signals.

I identified 14 trades for NQ with 13 winners.

This shows the value of trading 2 markets. If one is quite then hopefully the market is moving.

The following is the legend for the trades sheet:
Legend.png

2020-05-05_0150a.png

2020-05-05_0151b.png

Disclaimer

DAY 23 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

What a difference a day makes!

Actions I took:
  • Watched this week’s videos
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Tuesday

I find the trading room good but I don’t like that you have to be in the room to hear some of the information. Most of the time it is not recorded, so you miss some golden nuggets that would help you clarify the setups.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe you can be successful (yet to be proven) if you are not regular in the room. It is just that the information from the room will help.

I am still recording the room when the moderators are in the room but need a way to convert it to text for rapid review.

This week’s videos

I missed a couple of the live webinars this week so caught up with the videos. They get posted quickly after the events.

Comments about Yesterday

Yesterday was not the best day for trading the ES. It is good to see the NQ starting to give signals.

I was asked how I would handle yesterday with the 3 net wins: 3 net loss rule.

I modified this rule due to my backtesting. Apex has the 3 net wins or 6 net losses to stop trading. At some point, you have to STOP and Review the day. You cannot keep on losing.

The Stats I provide daily are for the whole day. If you are only trading between 10 am and 11 am then you would only look at the results for that period. So everyone’s day may be different.

The rule is NET Trades so if you lose 2 then win 1 followed by another loss. You had 3 losses but the net is not 3. So you would keep trading.

Wednesday ES and NQ Potential Trades

Today was a better day.

I identified:

ES – 8 Trades – 8 winners
NQ – 17 Trades – 16 winners

Have a look at the MFE and you will notice some very good upside to increase the target or trail a second contract. It is too early to make any decisions until a much large sample can be analyzed.

2020-05-07_0014b.png

2020-05-07_0012a.png

Disclaimer

DAY 24 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

NQ giving more trades.

Actions I took:

• Reviewed the rules for the setups
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Thursday
Live Sim Trading

I have put back my live sim trading until next week.

The market is changing and giving more trades in NQ. I will still take trades in ES but need to transition to NQ trades as well.

There are some slight changes to the setups in NQ, so it is important to be up to date with these variations and have backtested them.

Thursday ES and NQ Potential Trades

Today was a slow day for ES.

I identified:

ES – 2 Trades – 2 winners

NQ – 15 Trades – 14 winners

The MFE info is still looking good.

2020-05-08_0806a.png

Disclaimer

DAY 25 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

ES provided only a few trades and NQ, the best it has been. Is this the changing of the guard?

Actions I took:
  • Reviewed the setups for NQ
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Friday for ES and NQ
So why are the NQ setups different from ES?

I have had some questions about why they need to change the setups when trading the NQ market.
The changes are only minor but can make the difference between being profitable or not.
It comes down to the speed and momentum of the NQ compared to ES.

Friday ES and NQ Potential Trades

I identified:
ES – 4 Trades – 3 winners
NQ – 22 Trades – 20 winners

At this time, most signals on NQ occur after 630am.

Both markets having interesting MFE results.,
2020-05-09_0035.png

2020-05-09_0036.png

Disclaimer

Trading Psychology

I have been asked a question about what psychology books I recommend.

There are many books, courses, and articles on trading psychology, so it is important to find someone who resonates with you. Mark Douglas doesn't resonate with me but many people rave about him.

So, my suggestion is to go to youtube and listen to Mark Douglas as his books and seminars are there to listen to. See if he resonates with you.

I have highlighted my favorites
:)

Other people on youtube to check out are:

Brett Steenbarger - he has a new youtube series https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Xc9uwUmmqShzbxH8epZGVIUHmuKX7Ha

Rande Howell

Urban Forex

Axia Futures

Mandi Pour Rafsendjani

Clay Trader

Chris Capre

Van Tharp

Steve Ward

Gary Dayton

Norman Hallett

Books and Courses

All of the above plus

Market Mind Games - Denis Shull

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - Edwin Lefevre

Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behaviour - Ori and Rom Brafman

Let the Trade Wins Flow - Dr Harry Stanton

Thinking, Fast and Slowly - Daniel Kahneman

The Mental Edge in Trading: Adapt Your Personality Traits and Control Your Emotions to Make Smarter Investments by Jason Williams

The Psychology of Trading: How to Create and Maintain Your Winning Edge - Jason Alan Jankovsky

The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg

Trade With Passion and Purpose - Mark Whistler

The Hour between the Dog and Wolf - John Coates

Ruth Barron Roosevelt

Dr Alexander Elder

LR Thomas

Ari Kiev

Yes, I selected a lot! You can learn from everyone. Note that some are not "trading" books but they do relate to traders.

LR Thomas, Clay Trader, and Axia Futures have some very good beginners material on Youtube.

When you find someone you relate to then you can go down that rabbit hole but remember it has to be practical.

These are the ones off the top of my head and if I have missed anyone I think is important I will post it.

I hope this helps

Cheers
Garry

DAY 26 + 27 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

Today is the first day of Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Start of the Sim Trading Phase
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Sunday and Monday for ES and NQ
Start of the Sim Trading Phase

Sim trading didn’t start great with my profit target wrong in the first trade and the second not being a valid trade.

If I had my profit target in the correct position then it would have been hit. So what did I do wrong? My NT7 platform had a problem so I rebooted it and didn’t check my settings!!!

The second trade was a simple mistake and still hit my profit target. As it wasn’t valid I did not count it in my numbers.

Overall my results were a good start even if I didn’t hit my daily target.

Below are my results of possible trades, sim trades, and images of the trades.

2020-05-12_0031.png

2020-05-12_0110a.png

2020-05-11_T1.png

2020-05-11_T3a.png

2020-05-11_T4.png

2020-05-11_T5.png

2020-05-11_T6.png

Disclaimer

DAY 28 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Review …

Today is the second day of Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Listened to today’s webinar
  • The second day of Sim Trading
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Tuesday for ES and NQ
Today’s Webinar

Over the last couple of week’s Apex have introduced two new trade setups and a third one today.

I have learned them (easy) and watched them on the live charts. I have decided, not to use these until I have results from the original boot amp setups. I will keep watching them to see how they perform.

The Second day of Sim Trading

First, I have a question. Should I post my charts or just the results like below?

The following are the 3 trades that I traded today.

2 ES and 1 NQ trades that all went to target. Total Profit $210.

The running P/L for 2 days of Sim is $312.50

2020-05-13_0020.png

I didn’t make any mistakes today and achieved 3 – 0 and then stopped trading.

The question is how to work my modified 3 – 3 when I am trading two instruments of different values?

My options are:

• Ignore the value and just stop at the 3 wins or 3 losses?
  • Balance the instruments by trading 1 ES and 2 NQ per trade?
  • Trade the mix until I profit $250 Net or Lose $250 Net?
Apex investing suggest when trading for funding, that you use the second option (1 ES and 2 NQ)

I will review these options to see what I prefer.

Potential trades for Tuesday for ES and NQ

Good trades could be found on both ES and NQ.

The Potential Trade stats look really good with an average of over 90% win rate.

Even though it would appear that the potential is there, you must remember that these are based on 23 hours per day and the sample is still relatively small. The indications are great but the real results becomes reality when you trade live.

2020-05-13_0035.png

2020-05-13_0037.png

Disclaimer

DAY 29 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Sim Review …

Today is the third day of Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Listened to the trading room for the first 180 mins of the US Open
  • The third day of Sim Trading
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Wednesday for ES and NQ

The Third day of Sim Trading – Losing Day

I had a busy day so could not focus on my trading. (Lesson 1)

Lesson 1 – I missed several trades because I was not focussed – I need to remember to walk away and come back when I can focus.

The market had some big moves and was very fast most of the US Day. (Lesson 2)

Lesson 2 – The markets were so quick that I didn’t have time to ensure they were valid. There will always be another trade so I don’t have to take the potential trade in front of me.

What I did right, was not to take revenge trades or trades that I was not sure were valid or didn’t have time to validate.

Today, I live sim traded 2 trades, 1 ES (Loss), and 1 NQ (Win). Total Loss – $190.

The running P/L for 3 days trading 1 contract on Sim Live is $122.50

Trade 1 Review – ES Short OD Divergence

Let me first explain how to tell OD Divergence.

If you look at the chart below you will see the bar on the left has a black number above it (13K). On the fourth bar from the right, you will see a white number above it (18K). As per the normal rules of divergence it requires for a short to have made a Higher High and the indicator makes a LL.

I find that the OD divergence is very accurate. It would require for this example, that the second OD number be at least 80% of the first but preferably 50%.

At the time I took the trade (Arrow marked OD Short), The bar had an OD number of approx 60% of the 13K. I took the trade, was stopped out and when the price went higher, the OD moved to the HH. I know that the OD number is dynamic but I have never been caught out by this before. At the time I entered it was a valid trade.

The trade became a valid trade where the second arrow (marked Missed Valid). I missed this trade as I was still reviewing the loss (Lesson 3). This trade was two types. First a DR Divergence trade and secondly an Enhanced trade.

Lesson 3 – Be in the NOW and focus on the chart

DR Divergence

Below the chart, you can see the red and green histogram. This is the trend direction indicator. Note below the first OD Short arrow compared to below the Missed Valid Arrow, this indicator has two hills. Price made Higher Highs and the DR Indicator made Lower Lows … therefore DR Divergence.

Enhanced Trade

There are a couple of different forms of enhanced trades but this one is identified by:

• Reversal Bar
  • Red Box at top of the bar
  • New White Line (MM) from the bar
  • An existing line (orange PP)
The first Chart is the ES Trade

[IMG]

Trade 2 Review – NQ Short OD + DR Divergence

This was a simple trade and the reasons I took it is explained above.

[IMG]

The following is the trades from the NT7 Summary Panel

[IMG]

Potential trades for Tuesday for ES and NQ

Today, especially during the US daytime was very fast on both markets. NQ was quicker then ES.

In my list of potential trades for the day, I have not listed a number of trades as I would consider them not to be realistic trades.

Apex Investing does have a Semi-Automated program that would have helped to get into quick trades. I believe that this program is for more experienced traders who already know the rules and can make super quick decisions on the validity of the trade. I have heard only good things about the program but have not yet used it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Disclaimer

DAY 30 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Sim Review …

Today is day four of the Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Day four of Sim Trading
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Thursday for ES and NQ
Day Four of Sim Trading

NQ was still a fast market today so I only traded the ES.

I live sim traded 6 trades, 1 ES (Loss) and 5 ES (winners). Total Profit $245.

The running P/L for 4 days of Sim is $367.50

Trade 1
ES Short NTX – Trend trade (Loss – $230)

[IMG]

Trade 2 ES Long Enhanced and DTX Trade (Profit + $95)

The DTX trade is simply:

• Reversal Bar
  • Box with blue square in it. On top of bar if short and bottom of bar for long (TX)
  • With another box and blue square within 5 ticks and up to 30 bars from the most recent (double)
[IMG]

Trade 3 ES Long OD Divergence Trade (Profit + $95)

[IMG]

Trade 4 Long ES OD Divergence Trade (Profit + $95)

[IMG]

Trade 5 OD Divergence Long Trade (Profit + $95)

[IMG]

Trade 6 Enhanced Long Trade (Profit + $95)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Potential trades for Thursday – ES and NQ

The markets were moving very quick again. I did not trade NQ.

In my list of potential trades for the day, I have not listed a number of trades as I would consider them not to be realistic trades.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Disclaimer

Hi Everyone,

I have had a couple of people say that the stats are a little confusing.

Sorry if I have confused anyone. Thanks for letting me know.

To compare any stats with the Sim Trading is too soon.

My Results for the four Sim Trading days:

[IMG]

I will post later today the results from Friday.

Spreadsheets Explained

[IMG]

The first data is for ES

Section 1:
Section for the possible trades identified on a static chart but not taken

Section 2: Results of ES Possible trades split into General Setups. Sometimes when a trade is identified in can fall into 2 groups and these numbers count each individual setup.

Section 3: This lists the actual Sim Trades in line with the appropriate potential trade. If the sim trade does not line up with a trade in section 1, then it is added to section 1 but not counted in that section.

Section 4: This section shows the start and stop time for potential trades. Also, any comments are added here

[IMG]

The second data is for NQ

Section 5:
Section for the possible trades identified on a static chart but not taken

Section 6: Results of NQ Possible trades split into General Setups. Sometimes when a trade is identified in can fall into 2 groups and these numbers count each individual setup.

Section 7: This lists the actual Sim Trades in line with the appropriate potential trade. If the sim trade does not line up with a trade in section 1, then it is added to section 1 but not counted in that section.

Section 8: This section shows the start and stop time for potential trades. Also, any comments are added here

Section 9: This section shows the Daily and To-Date Summary for ONLY Sim Trades

[IMG]

Section 10: This section is a copy of the sim trades from the Ninja Trader platform.
I post this for two reasons.

First I want to show some proof that I took the trades at the times I took them. I wanted to post as I enter trades but that is not always practical.

Secondly, if anyone wanted to check their charts then Section 10 fives you better information for that. My trade times are entered at the bar time where as in Section 10, it will show the exact time I enter.

I do keep other stats on my spreadsheets but it would only be more confusing if I included them at this point.

I hope this helps and if you have any ideas about how I can present it better then please let me know.

Cheers
Garry

Last edited:
DAY 31 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Sim Review …

Today is day five of the Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Listened to the trading room for the first 120 mins of the US Open
  • Day four of Sim Trading
Day Five of Sim Trading – Options Expiration created some fast markets

I live sim traded 8 trades, 2 ES (Loss), and 6 ES (winners). Total Profit $97.50.

Lessons

Both of the losses were mistakes by me. And I took a profit early on 1 trade.

The mistakes were caused by me not reading the chart properly!!!

Actions to help:

I will practice more with speed so I train my mind to identify the patterns quicker.

What I am happy with:

The reason I took profit early as the market looked like it was going into chop so I took profit at the top of the chop. After reviewing the trade, I am happy with the action I took.

I was very happy that when I had a loss, I was quick to take the next trade. I took a loss, entry at 9:41, and then entered a winning trade at 9:41:58 followed my another profitable trade at 9:43.

At about 10:00 I decided that as I was now back in profit for the day and I had made 2 mistakes then I would stop trading for the day. I wanted to make sure that I reviewed the trades I had made a mistake with before risking anything else. Get my head right for nest week.

I consider my first week of sim trading to be a reasonable week.

Trade 1 – ES Long NTX – OD (Profit $145)

[IMG]

Trade 2 – ES Long Enhanced Long (Profit + $20)

You can see how the market went sideways.

[IMG]

Trade 3 and Trade 4

Trade 3
– ES Long – I don’t know what I was thinking!! (Loss -$217)

Trade 4 – ES Long – Enhanced and DR Divergence Trade (Profit $95)

It was a quick trade and I remained focused.

[IMG]

Trade 5, 6 and 7

Trade 5
– Enhanced short trade but it followed a long smooth trend – NOT VALID (Loss -$230)

Trade 6 – DTX short Trade (Profit + $95)

If you look at the image below then you will see in the panel 2nd from the bottom, a green line. This shows when the DTX is valid.

Trade 7 – NTX long Trend Trade (Profit + $95)

[IMG]

Trade 8 – OD Divergence short Trade (Profit + $95)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Potential trades for Friday – ES and NQ

The markets were moving very quickly again. I did not trade NQ and looking at the NQ chart most trade setups would have been too quick to enter.

The ES session did provide a number of trades that could be entered and you could have profited from them.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Disclaimer

DAY 32 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Sim Review …

Today is day six of Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Day Six of Sim Trading
Comments:

I have had a few questions asked so I thought I would touch on them first today.

• I am not affiliated with any company that I mention or don’t mention.
  • If at the end of the 90 days I am not profitable then I will start the 90-day process with another company.
  • If I like or don’t like something about a company then I will post about it. No Company is perfect!
  • I am doing this challenge so I can learn, experience, and challenge myself. Hopefully, others will learn along the way and we can help each other to become better.
  • The Daily Potential Trades are exactly that … potential. I do this to learn the setups, benchmark against my sim/live trades, and to gather information to validate the setups. This includes the best time of day to trade, Optimum targets and stops, and a heap of other useful information.
  • My Sim Trading results will be different from yours. It is a learning tool.
  • When I am happy with my sim trading I will put the setups and myself to the test by participating in a Funded Trader Test.
  • I post my experience as I see it.
  • I welcome feedback, questions, and suggestions on how I can improve the challenge and posts.
Day Six of Sim Trading – NQ still fast at times

I live sim traded 4 trades, 1 ES (Loss), and 3 ES (winners). Total Profit $230.

Trade 1 – ES Short NTX – OD (Profit $70)

The divergence can be seen from the left side number (22K) to the right side number (8983). Price went higher but the OD number went lower.

[IMG]

Trade 2 – ES Long Enhanced Long (Profit + $82.50)

[IMG]

Trade 3 – ES Long – This was a TX – Trend trade but it was invalid due to it being against the 60K – 25K Divergence short. No short signal was given but the divergence was still valid. Stop was moved to Breakeven as soon as I noticed it was not valid. (Loss -$5)

[IMG]

Trade 4 – Enhanced Trade Long Trade (Profit + $85.50)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Potential trades for Monday- ES and NQ

NQ was very quick at times and had 14 valid trades but they were spread out.

The ES session did provide 8 valid trades that could be entered and you could have profited from them.

There were a number of setups that were not valid and you could have been caught out due to the speed of the market or boredom. At times ES was very slow!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Disclaimer

DAY 33 – Apex Sniper Trading Bootcamp – Daily Sim Review …

Today is Day Seven of Sim Trading …

Actions I took:

• Day Seven of Sim Trading
  • Reviewed the potential trades for Friday for ES and NQ.
Day Six of Sim Trading – Markets a mixture of fast and slow

Both markets presented good opportunities

I live sim traded 9 trades:

• 1 ES (Loss), and 6 ES (winners)
  • No NQ(Loss), and 2 NQ(winners)
Total Profit $262.50.

Trade 1 – ES Long DTX (Loss $230)

Target was hit but not filled and then the market came down and hit my stop.

I have noticed that I am better off overall if I don’t move my stop unless there is a valid reason. A bounce off of the target price is not a valid reason.

[IMG]

Trade 2 – ES Long Enhanced Long (Profit + $82.50)

[IMG]

Trade 3 – ES Long Enhanced Long (Profit + $95.00)

[IMG]

Trade 4 – Trend Trade Long (Profit + $20.00)

The Yellow cluster bars represent possible chop. Price was moving very slow and with the clusters, I moved the exit to just above BE.

[IMG]

Trades 5, 6 and 7

Trade 5
– Trend Trade Short (Profit + $95.00)

Trade 6 – Divergence Trade Long (Profit + $95.00)

Trade 7 – DTX Trade Short (Profit + $20.00)

Trade 7 was very slow so I moved the target just below BE

[IMG]

NQ Trades 1 and 2

Trade 1 – Divergence Trade ($40.00)

Trade 2 – Divergence and Double TX Trade ($45.00)

I did take one other trade in NQ and it went to profit but after reviewing it I found that it wasn’t valid. So I left it out of the results.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Potential trades for Tuesday - ES and NQ

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sim Trade Results Overview

[IMG]

Disclaimer