My Signals

fx_kool

Hi there, I'm a trader and I am planning to post my Forex signals
in this thread (moderators said it's OK to post signals here).

You can ask me anything here.

The first signal:

sell stop (pending order) USDJPY at 120.830
Takes at 120.000s Stops at 121.077

May take a good couple of days to trigger. Be patient traders!

New signals are coming. Share your comments.

ya its good to work on signals so every one work on signals but there are finnancial problems are held in progress

Looks like a fairly aggressive swing trading approach. Entry derived from L of swing high, 10/03. This is justified but aggressive, as the underlying trend remains upwards. Also the FOMC rate decision and press conference was due 2 days after the call: although not forecast to be bullish, trading into news is an aggressive strategy.

But well done this time.

What kind of strategy are you using?

Cheers mate. Thanks for asking. Here's the set of step-by-step guidelines that briefly describes the trading strategy.

1. Orders are placed only at 10:00 GMT.

2. At 10:00, we define the maximum and minimum prices in the previous 12 hours and determine the amount of the price range: Range = Maximum price – Minimum price.

3. Also we define the value of the price range of the previous day in the same way.

4. Trading signal is generated when the value of the previous day's price range exceeds the price range, formed over the past 12 hours in 4 or more times.

5. If this condition is satisfied, then we expose two orders – Buy Stop and Sell Stop at one point above and one – respectively below of maximum and minimum price in the last 12 hours.

6. Take-profit is set at a distance of ATR (120) * 3. Stop-loss orders in the case of Buy Stop exhibited at Sell Stop, a stop-loss of Sell Stop order – at Buy Stop.

7. If worked order is triggered in the profit target, we remove another order for this currency pair. If the order is ended with stop-loss, then we flip the position and move in opposite direction

Looks like a fairly aggressive swing trading approach. Entry derived from L of swing high, 10/03. This is justified but aggressive, as the underlying trend remains upwards. Also the FOMC rate decision and press conference was due 2 days after the call: although not forecast to be bullish, trading into news is an aggressive strategy.

But well done this time.

Thanks mate.