Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is just what happens to you,
While your busy making other plans.

Beautiful,
Beautiful, beautiful,
Darling Boy.

Last edited:

Now i feel like: what sense does it make to keep this aborted trade open? To not change our weapon. We have to keep it always the same. Otherwise I will never know how many of my trades would have actually failed or not. I will be forever doubtful. So I have to keep it open.

But for sure it did not go where I expected it to go and when I expected it to do it.

-40 and not looking good. The only things giving me hope are the GBP that doesn't seem to want to rise, it looked this way for hours, and the CL... no, the CL not anymore.

Good thing I didn't have the funds to open 2 positions. But if I do tomorrow, I will open 2 positions (on the sniper system).

Losing only 60 dollars on the ZN. This system has traded like 20 times already, and never had a loss bigger than 200 dollars. It's like my best system so far. It makes money and has little drawdown. I was surprised that it was losing 650/2=325 dollars earlier.

ZN making 30 dollars right now.

Actually, what's interesting is that the EUR and the other fellas are not falling despite the ZN rising so much.

On ZN 120, on EUR -180. Almost dead on the EUR: I'll have to remember to take the picture of today's defeat, because last time when I lost I was too depressed to take a picture of the chart.

I may have gotten lucky because my stoploss was, randomly, slightly above the pivot line. But I don't know how long it will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.