My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Right now, I close trades on 2+ pip profits very quickly & let looser trade run upto maximum 4-3 pips. Sometimes but rarely 6-5 pips. Average is 3 pips as you recommend.

Sometimes some of my trades runs 5+ or 10+ pips. But I close early, doesn't take much risk.

For example today a live trade: Just now. UJ
It moved 10 pips but I closed at 2.
View attachment 197030

Let me know if this setting is alright or not..

Best Regards.

S

Next stage is too get you staying with winning scalps

You are getting your timing OK and we can keep improving it - next stage to keep you with winners and to filter out losses and scalps not worth taking etc etc

I am pleased you have good discipline - that's half the test - along with focus and commitment etc etc

Step by step your 25 pip daily target will become a reality - might be another month or so - but I am sure you will get there OK

Regards

F

AU chart - copied from you

Just 3 Lrs for now

Lets look at reading PA etc - at your time zone

197066d1440150927-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-audusdm1.png

Your red 7223 line and after Midday your time was important

Under that line confirmed scalp sells

I can see easy 4 or 5 scalps on your chart from say 11 00 am your time with both buys and sells

The key is when price did a LH at 7328 and the fact that it had gone 30 mins from high

That favours falls and sells

7326/27 after midday was perfect scalp sell

Need to check on my chart to see if the same etc

By staying in that you would have had a 12-14 pip scalp sell - but no worries you main aim of stage 1 is timing and identifying entries and keeping stops tight

Stage 2 leads to staying with wins more and reading PA in conjunction with LRs / time and levels on the 1 min chart

I would prefer you to take your scalp levels off a 1 min chart than say a 15 or 30 / 60 mins

OK will show you next how it was on my chart and how a 12 38 / 39 pm - your time scalp buy could have been held on to make you another 15 + pips

These are my 2 AU charts with a 2 hr time difference etc

First one the scalp at 12 38 / 38 am - ideally 10 40 am on my chart

197070d1440153470-my-journal-pathways-improvement-au-210815-am.png

Then the price structure with LIts area on AU

197068d1440153470-my-journal-pathways-improvement-au-210815-am-2.png

This is like stage 3 and 4 - cannot take you straight there - its step by step still but at least you will start to see the bigger picture etc and how 25 pip per day - day in day out will be no problem

Attachments

• AU - 210815 am 2.png
    AU - 210815 am 2.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 904
  • AU - 210815 am.png
    AU - 210815 am.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 914
Day 15

Thank you F for the explanation with the charts.

One question with LitS (Line in the Sand) area, can you define it?

The key is when price did a LH at 7328 and the fact that it had gone 30 mins from high

That favours falls and sells

Is it the 30 mins rules?

If its not my time to know yet. Then its ok.

Today Results:

No of Trade: 26
P/L = 4.4
Largest Win: 4.4
Largest loss: 5
Win rate: 65%

Regards.

Attachments

• ST1.png
    ST1.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 122
  • ST2.png
    ST2.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 133
it matters a lot.
Deception and placing false pictures purporting to be a glamorous woman matter a lot to ME.;)Im a little confused how you dont grasp that concept.I do not believe for 1 second that you are who you say you are.

Hi guys

I had never even seen the photo - until you found it out Its Possible

I dont know who Sun 11 nic is - but do know for 100% certainty - its not me - its not Major Magnum and its not Sir Gissachance

All I do know is Sun is from India - I believe and maybe this can be checked via IP address

I am located in Midlands UK - Major M - in South West of UK and Sir Gissa from London / kent area

I really hope it's not Tar or Trade 2 windows etc etc - ROFLMAO

Maybe Sun will confirm more to you - but I am quite happy to help her with intraday FX trading - as with any genuine traders

Regards

F

Hi guys

I dont know who Sun 11 nic is - but do know for 100% certainty - its not me - its not Major Magnum and its not Sir Gissachance

All I do know is Sun is from India - I believe and maybe this can be checked via IP address

I am located in Midlands UK - Major M - in South West of UK and Sir Gissa from London / kent area

Maybe Sun will confirm more to you - but I am quite happy to help her with intraday FX trading - as with any genuine traders

Regards

F
I get the old mac out once in a while.
photo.jpg

Hi guys

Regards

F

How would one know with 100% certainty what a third party on this site is doing ,having never met said people ,living nowhere near said people and only communicating on this thread

it matters a lot.
Deception and placing false pictures purporting to be a glamorous woman matter a lot to ME.;)Im a little confused how you dont grasp that concept.I do not believe for 1 second that you are who you say you are.

How would one know with 100% certainty what a third party on this site is doing ,having never met said people ,living nowhere near said people and only communicating on this thread

To both of you...
No body shared there real name here. Most of the people in the forum use a nickname as userid. Then why I would be different??

Look at your username buddy. I also don't know real name of Sir Gissachance, Major Magnum, NVP. About Forexmospherian, I know his first name is Peter. That all. I know all of them from UK. They also didn't share picture. In my Forexmospherian profile. I shared my city. The backdrop is from my city.

I don't know what is others problem here. Some people are here making silly jokes on lower brain etc etc. bla bla... not all the people in this world has same track mind ...

Mr. F never asked any details about me other than trading. If he asked, i would have no problem to share my details, skype id, blogger id, what ever... I would love to join their network.

We are real people here.

Honestly, I don't need to justify anything here at least to the criticizers.

Last edited:
Hi guys

Regards

F

and i'm based on the sunny south coast below Chichester...........no not me .....:whistling........in fact let me give some advice to our young protégé next regarding some of the members on this site.........

N

To both of you...
No body shared there real name here. Most of the people in the forum use a nickname as userid. Then why I would be different??

Look at your username buddy. I also don't know real name of Sir Gissachance, Major Magnum, NVP. About Forexmospherian, I know his first name is Peter. That all. I know all of them from UK. They also didn't share picture. In my Forexmospherian profile. I shared my city. The backdrop is from my city.

I don't know what is others problem here. Some people are here making silly jokes on lower brain etc etc. bla bla... not all the people in this world has same track mind ...

Mr. F never asked any details about me other than trading. If he asked, i would have no problem to share my details, skype id, blogger id, what ever... I would love to join their network.

We are real people here.

Hey Sun

using Forums and the many members associated is a little like life.............you are going to get people that want to help you and people that dont...........;)

in life however you can usually move away quickly from the people that are sarcastic and rude and unhelpful..........as why spend time talking or dealing with them ?

but here on T2win the moderators allow such people to continually snipe and jibe at all the other members .......as long as they are not outrageously rude or post obscene pictures or comments they are allowed to continue their quest to stop people being able to be here in a fairly friendly environment, and be able to focus 100% on learning about trading with no meaningless interruptions

at best think of them like the disruptive children in a classroom - that take away your concentration and valuable time with the teachers and mentors as they rant and rage and pout in the corner............time wasted by the mentors having to talk to them and pacify them and even argue with them whilst valuable time slips away ..............who truly knows the reasons why these people behave as such but they do ..........its allowed here. :whistling

the moderators watch but don't act..............I think you can block comments by such people online ...but people like F and myself need to keep filters open as we do like to know what they are moaning about day in day out

so focus on the good guys and your trading - its going well ! .....:smart:(y).......we will worry about the crew who drag T2win down

N

To both of you...

We are real people here.

Hi Sun,
I find putting them on the ignore list is worthwhile.
You can still see that they are writing but at least you don't have to see it.

A good idea for the site would actually not show them at all, but I guess that wont happen.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your support....
I think I will take some action here...before this thread become a battleground again...with same issues...."why he is helping", "why i have a profile in other forum", "Why being girl, not putting picture" bla bla bla....

I will request to clean some post here.

Reactions: NVP
Hope to get more information and guidance to you later on tonight or over tomorrow Sun

All of it will be in this thread to keep it open and above board etc

Regards

F

Hope to get more information and guidance to you later on tonight or over tomorrow Sun

All of it will be in this thread to keep it open and above board etc

Regards

F

that line in the sand stuff would be a useful refresher to me as well F (y)

N

that line in the sand stuff would be a useful refresher to me as well F (y)

N

No problem

It might be a bit too far ahead for Sun - but will update you with the Lits idea on price structure in normal thread and cover it briefly here with Sun as well

Regards

F

Thank you F for the explanation with the charts.

One question with LitS (Line in the Sand) area, can you define it?

Is it the 30 mins rules?

If its not my time to know yet. Then its ok.

Today Results:

Regards.

Morning Sun

I hope you are having a nice weekend and all is OK

Day 15 was Friday and I calculate at your present rate you will need another 4 or 5 days to get to around 500 scalps. At that point we can evaluate more as well as starting stage 2.

Stage 1 was all about getting used to a 1 min chart and the 3 LRs and the timing of entries - plus being able to react to very tight stops and only small targets.

Entries are key for scalpers - even if you catch a wrong trade and it does not move the 5 or 10 + pips you are expecting - a really good entry still might enable you to get out with just 2 pips or so or no loss.

Its a skill - it takes lots of practice but you improve by reading PA at the coalface along with the key times in the 2 time windows.

500 scalps is nothing in the big picture. When you are fully trained - even if you only take 15 scalps over a full session or day its still over 3000 scalps in a full year - and every 500 you will get better - until you eventually reach my level or Major Magnums.

The FX markets are dynamic - they are forever changing and no 2 days are exactly pip for pip the same. That means you will have good days - average days - brilliant days - but never really bad days when you are trained to use my method along with advanced money management and other tips you will never read about elsewhere.

It will also mean in the real trading journey you will have different win ratios.

When I look back at my records of batches of 100 scalps - I have had been as low at just over 61% and as high at 87% - all acceptable but ideally you want to be aiming for the 70 to 80% win ratios on batches of 100 scalps - whether over 4 or 7 trading days.

I am sure you realise as your reading of the 1 min chart and learning more about the LR's and time windows improves - you will get to over 75%.

In stage 2 we will be fine tuning the LR's and might add another one - as well as working with the time rules and understanding the basics of intraday price structure which after all gives you an edge on bias and so you then expect the scalps you take with the PS bias to give you more than just 3 or 5 or 7 pips.

Have you noticed the quickest 2 LRs tell you what not to do ?

For example - if they are under the 1 min price bar/ candle and turning up - the you should be scalp buying and you only come out the buys if they both cross over back over price ?

Because we use LR's on a 1 min - we dont get the "lag" of moving averages used by many on 1 / 3 and 5 min charts.

We gain anything from 1 to 3 pips on entries

In fact when you improve further and try tick charts sometimes you can get entries even 2 pips earlier than on a 1 min. Major Magnum did that late Friday afternnon when we were trading together in the other thread.

Next point

Pick any FX pair you trade - ie EU - AU - UJ etc and chose any day after Wednesday last week and then put in on a 1 minute naked chart over the the main key 12 hrs of the 24 hr day - ie UK either 7 am or 7 pm - might be 4 or 5 am your time to 4 pm or so

Then notice the main turn points - normally there might be anything from 3 to 6 intraday highs and lows

Everyone can be traded from a 3 pip stop - but only when you are fully skilled and know all the tips and time rules.

You are presently playing with 6 KT's per hr and so over 5 hrs you could have taken 30 scalps on 1 pair.

Ideally in that 5 hrs - there might have only been 2 or 3 KT's that will give you the 15 - 30+ pip scalps. So instead of needing to take 30 scalps - you will fine tune and filter out ending up with just maybe 4 -6 key scalps a session a pair.

Multi entries with different stake sizes etc is a long way off - at least 4 -6 months - step by step first

Ok more to follow over the day

Hi F,

Good morning.

Have you noticed the quickest 2 LRs tell you what not to do ?

For example - if they are under the 1 min price bar/ candle and turning up - the you should be scalp buying and you only come out the buys if they both cross over back over price ?

Because we use LR's on a 1 min - we dont get the "lag" of moving averages used by many on 1 / 3 and 5 min charts.

We gain anything from 1 to 3 pips on entries

This is awesome & very technical..
This is a new week. Today end of the day.. I will post my results.

Good day..