My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Exactly Sun(y)....that's what is like trading on real time. Someone who doesn't trade on real time just won't understand that.
Cheers,
K

Morning Keen,

All the successful traders trades in real time...otherwise they wouldn't be successful...only difference is bad traders pick the trades somewhere & get loss..but good traders pick it somewhere & get profit...that's all.

RD
Sun

Day 84

I had a strong faith...that EU will reach around 70 & it did...in its journey way towards upside. I scalped. Some trades were 15+, 10+ .But I trailed position so it closed around 5-7 pips.

Pl: 19
No of trade: 6
Win rate: 68%
Max win: 10
Max loss: 4

I scalped step by step otherwise..i had long target for 27 pips.

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 140
I had a strong faith...that EU will reach around 70 & it did...in its journey way towards upside. I scalped. Some trades were 15+, 10+ .But I trailed position so it closed around 5-7 pips.

Pl: 19
No of trade: 6
Win rate: 68%
Max win: 10
Max loss: 4

I scalped step by step otherwise..i had long target for 27 pips.

WD

That's what you needed this morning - and also to end the week off

Please tell your mind - you are in charge and you CAN do it - demo or LIVE

Regards and really pleased for you

F

WD

That's what you needed this morning - and also to end the week off

Please tell your mind - you are in charge and you CAN do it - demo or LIVE

Regards and really pleased for you

F

Thank you F,

I almost forgot its Friday....today i was trading by reading wave...noticing how much it was correcting in each stage...& that helped me.

Lets See what happens next week..

Happy Weekend..:)

Regards

Daily stats

Good morning everyone.

Stop trading for today, have some housework to do now...

Stats.jpg

And for men of proof: ;)
Histo.jpg

Here is my last chart config. I don't need more indi (anyway they are so greedy that I can't set more...:LOL:)
chart.jpg

Have a nice day.

R.

Day 85

Fed up & tired. Lost what I earned last day.

Pl: -19
No of trade: 27
Max win: 13
Max loss: 9.3 [ one sudden move, probably yellow news ]

Today I was around -19 , 3 times in a day.... But I keep trying & figure out..that I can't do better than -19. So I'm out...will re try next day...

today many of my trades where above 5+ & most of my trades where near to the BTTZ zone. I was trading only EU & UJ.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 144
Fed up & tired. Lost what I earned last day.

Pl: -19
No of trade: 27
Max win: 13
Max loss: 9.3 [ one sudden move, probably yellow news ]

Today I was around -19 , 3 times in a day.... But I keep trying & figure out..that I can't do better than -19. So I'm out...will re try next day...

today many of my trades where above 5+ & most of my trades where near to the BTTZ zone. I was trading only EU & UJ.

Hi Sun,
Probably hard to get bigger moves on EU and as F says it can be a tricky one.
27 trades is on the high side, I try to keep around 20 if I can or less.
I still trade EA more than any pair and usually over 50% of trades as I guess by now i have a good feel on it and get a good sense of it from watching AU (never trade that now) and EU.
I admire your effort Sun and hopefully F can assist on some of the entries. Like F has said many times a few big movers can pay for many of the wrong ones of kept small.
Keep at it and hopefully you can get through this difficult patch and start emulating F.
Cheers

Hi Sun,
Probably hard to get bigger moves on EU and as F says it can be a tricky one.
27 trades is on the high side, I try to keep around 20 if I can or less.
I still trade EA more than any pair and usually over 50% of trades as I guess by now i have a good feel on it and get a good sense of it from watching AU (never trade that now) and EU.
I admire your effort Sun and hopefully F can assist on some of the entries. Like F has said many times a few big movers can pay for many of the wrong ones of kept small.
Keep at it and hopefully you can get through this difficult patch and start emulating F.
Cheers
No, it's not hard to get bigger moves on the EU....look at this chart...66 pips easily. I'll bet all great traders like yourself got all those pips..and some more.

Attachments

• EU-66pips.png
    EU-66pips.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 213
No, it's not hard to get bigger moves on the EU....look at this chart...66 pips easily. I'll bet all great traders like yourself got all those pips..and some more.

Stopped for the day some time ago but would have only bought after it crossed 110 at likely 04 or 05.

I note you are as happy as ever. Have a good one.

Pl= - 27
Max loss=13
Max win=15

Last EA trade sell loss -9 pips. But if it was that nice..that i would have earned 20+ pips.

Let see what happens tomorrow...i think worrying about past loss or current day loss...creates more bad effects...I try to pull big trades & hold longer to recover my losses...That is good sometimes...but bad most of the times...

Good day...

Attachments

• wh.png
    wh.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 157
have you done any work on your psychological self yet sun?

Hi everyone,

This is a very good question IMHO.
Seriously, some minutes of "self work" every morning can really change your whole day.

Have a nice day.
R.

Hi everyone,

This is a very good question IMHO.
Seriously, some minutes of "self work" every morning can really change your whole day.

Have a nice day.
R.

Hello Remulix,

You mean thinking positive ?

Regards

Hello Remulix,

You mean thinking positive ?

Regards

Yes, thinking positive is very important.
Each morning, it's a new day and you must get rid of all the bad things you gathered the day before.
Think that all the experiences are good to take (except some I won't mention ;)).
Tell to yourself that all the losses you got are improving your trading, and do you know what ? it's true !
Seriously, how could bad thoughts be profitable to anyone ? :eek:

Sorry Darktone, didn't want to "steal" your topic :)

R.

Yes, thinking positive is very important.
Each morning, it's a new day and you must get rid of all the bad things you gathered the day before.
Think that all the experiences are good to take (except some I won't mention ;)).
Tell to yourself that all the losses you got are improving your trading, and do you know what ? it's true !
Seriously, how could bad thoughts be profitable to anyone ? :eek:

Sorry Darktone, didn't want to "steal" your topic :)

R.

Good point!

Thank you..(y)

Yes these losses improved something no doubt....earned 17+ pips now with EA.
Will forgot all of my losses....& start over new...from zero...lets see.

Good night..

Pl= - 27
Max loss=13
Max win=15

Last EA trade sell loss -9 pips. But if it was that nice..that i would have earned 20+ pips.

Let see what happens tomorrow...i think worrying about past loss or current day loss...creates more bad effects...I try to pull big trades & hold longer to recover my losses...That is good sometimes...but bad most of the times...

Good day...
Im enjoy the thread.Its good and honest and not based around hindsight.
If you take a lot of early pips at say 4 or 5 profit are you up on the day or do you need to let them run futher to make up for the loses(y)

Im enjoy the thread.Its good and honest and not based around hindsight.
If you take a lot of early pips at say 4 or 5 profit are you up on the day or do you need to let them run futher to make up for the loses(y)

Be careful IT....do not even mention the "hindsight" word around here. NickBk will get upset!
I don't know why....hindsight trading is such a beautiful thing.;)

Good point!

Thank you..(y)

Yes these losses improved something no doubt....earned 17+ pips now with EA.
Will forgot all of my losses....& start over new...from zero...lets see.

Good night..

Hi Sun

Lets get a plan together to either get you into profit on your existing live account before Christmas - or on a new one - either way.

First thing we need is your availability up to the 24th - ie another 7 trading days and also your time constraints.

I don't want you feeling under a lot of pressure - because that will not help you just atm - and really we need you back relaxed and in your own trading zone - not just re-living past live losses etc.

Maybe we can just get you focused more on smaller session times - that's if you have any availability to say 2 pm UK time - and then you could cover a 6 00 am to 7 30am - have a 10 -15 min break - then 8 am to say 9 am and have another break - and then just cherry pick the 9 mins either side of the hr time window - and if no trade pop along 20 mins later.

I would like to get you on the EA - but what's you spread and costs ?

Also - do you have more internet problems at certain times - when it slows down ??

As you know the EU is really a trick pair - some hrs it can be nice and easy - and then other periods a complete money grabber - just sending you the wrong way

Today both the AU and GU were nice this afternoon - maybe too late for you

I think you also like the UJ - I prefer the EJ - but again some days that can not be easy.

I also think you are taking too many trades pre 8 00 am LO time - maybe slow down to just 4 or 6 - rather the 10 -15 you are achieving now

Then try and get in 3 -5 trades after LO - but try as you know for highs and lows than mid ranges - today you called a few good turn areas - but maybe then missed them

I want you in charge of your own trading - ie you are your own boss and you know you can do it as proved on demo and with some of your calls and readings are confirming - its just timing etc and planning consistency we need to improve.

If we have got 7 trading days when you are around and available - we can easily get you back on course - if its only 3 or 4 days - still enough time.

The devil is in the detail - small differences in mindset and attitude can either play havoc - or make you relaxed and in charge - knowing every day you will make money - whether from just 15 positive pips - or from 70+ pips

You are so nearly there - you have just got to convince your own mind that you have a winning formula and you are disciplined and in control - with a nice few "edges" over others in the market.

When we have got you over that hurdle - the next problem is when you have 15 or 20 consecutive wins and every session you are on a roll - and you think you can just keep doubling your stake size ;-)

That's even a bigger problem - but we will face that later on in your journey - for now step by step - at your pace.

(y)(y)

Regards

F