Cheers

Attachments

• EA-2.png
    EA-2.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 121
I have to pop out by 3 00 pm today for an hr for an appointment

Hopefully I will know what next part of the plan will be before then

Just hope its made a bit of sense over last 2 hrs on scalping

Dont worry if you have not made 25 or 40 pips off the EA - on buys and sells - even if you made just 10 or 15 pips - that's good

Will be back sometime later on

All thoughts on next EA move for rest of US session welcome

Regards

F

I did many pips....my chart attached.
Cheers

Well Done K

It don't always make sense - but sometimes it does and on the EA so far last 2 hrs - its gone to plan

Even another scalp buy above 4702 for 10 pips as well

GL over next 4 -6 hrs

Regards

F

My EA scalp today. Just for you NickB. I also can scalp.

Hard to understand why you would buy while the lr's are still falling and sell when they are still rising. There is no part to that trade that F taught.

I hope the new method works well for you and you report back the reasons for entry and exit, maybe you are on to something. Well done.

Well Done K

It don't always make sense - but sometimes it does and on the EA so far last 2 hrs - its gone to plan

Even another scalp buy above 4702 for 10 pips as well

GL over next 4 -6 hrs

Regards

F
Yes...bought at 4701...and 20 pips more as I write.

Day 76

PL: 2
Win rate: 62%
Max Loss: 17
Max win: 14

Today I was trading from my new cent account. I misunderstood some of the pip calculation so some trade goes above +10 loss with GA as spread was little higher. But now I got it & managed it. In this account spread on major pairs is lower so my costing is almost same like previous. I guess Mr. Fugazsy was right.

Day is done..

Attachments

• ST1.png
    ST1.png
    7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Hard to understand why you would buy while the lr's are still falling and sell when they are still rising. There is no part to that trade that F taught.

I hope the new method works well for you and you report back the reasons for entry and exit, maybe you are on to something. Well done.
Dear NickB,

If you don't understand these clear entries and exits, I'm afraid you have not been paying attention to F's method. I'm just a student and my explanation might not be as comprehensive as if you ask F. Ask him.
Cheers,
K

Ahem...
Fight is going on the topic of "Hindsight"....
Cool down boys....:p

From the beginning I have notice people used this "hindsight" word.
But actually the fact is as its scalping & we are all posting charts here...not any live videos....so it may be look like hindsight..but its actually not...
F & we all are human not any robot..that we will trade & post instantly the chart.
It takes time.

Regards
:)

But actually the fact is as its scalping & we are all posting charts here...not any live videos....so it may be look like hindsight..but its actually not...
F & we all are human not any robot..that we will trade & post instantly the chart.
It takes time.

Regards
That is true Sun. The sad thing is that now I'm being accused of hindsight trading. That's not fair!

It takes time.

Regards

Sun you may not be aware but our friend here is eager or should I say keen to refer to hindsight trading with more frequency. It is a less than subtle stealth way of undermining F.

I am a supporter of F and have had great success with his method. He may confirm that as I have shared with him directly.

I would like to enjoy your thread but I need to withdraw as I find it difficult not to comment when I can see what people are trying to imply. Like last time, I daresay that he will be a nice little contributor for a couple of weeks now I have highlighted it again and then the frustrations and I can't make it work in live trading will emerge again. I am for 2.5 weeks.

Anyway, Sun I will hope you continue on the journey and get good results and you have put in a great effort and I hope to see you participate on F's thread.

Sun you may not be aware but our friend here is eager or should I say keen to refer to hindsight trading with more frequency. It is a less than subtle stealth way of undermining F.

I am a supporter of F and have had great success with his method. He may confirm that as I have shared with him directly.

I would like to enjoy your thread but I need to withdraw as I find it difficult not to comment when I can see what people are trying to imply. Like last time, I daresay that he will be a nice little contributor for a couple of weeks now I have highlighted it again and then the frustrations and I can't make it work in live trading will emerge again. I am for 2.5 weeks.

Anyway, Sun I will hope you continue on the journey and get good results and you have put in a great effort and I hope to see you participate on F's thread.
Ohh my dear NickBk....I just don't know how to keep you happy. Now you're accusing me of hindsight!:cry:
We have never seen any chart of statement from you, but your priceless contributions to the thread would be immensely missed if you withdraw....please don't, pleaaaasee!. We don't doubt for a second you're an incredibly successful trader, and a great person to look up to. We aspiring traders need great examples as yourself.
Have a great weekend...I know you will (they say sipping wine on the French Riviera is nice!)
Cheers,
K

EA - From a 1 00 pm scalp buy

Hi guys

Going to try and give some more helpful tips with regards to scalping

Its 1 18 pm and I mentioned on other thread at 1 02 pm that 1 00 pm on the dot was some scalp clues for new moves on some pairs

I have chosen the EA as an example - as a bit of a beast and so suits my method with time and LRs

Lets look at the chart for now and then go through minute by minute

207362d1448630369-my-journal-pathways-improvement-ea-271115-1-oo-pm.png

EA

Over 3 hrs later

The chart above is how it started

then i posted this update after 30+ mins

207390d1448641343-my-journal-pathways-improvement-ea-271115-2.png

Now I post this one 3 + hrs later

207392d1448641343-my-journal-pathways-improvement-ea-271115-50-pip-scalp.png

And one for the day on the EA

207394d1448641343-my-journal-pathways-improvement-ea-271115-all-day.png

Attachments

• EA - 271115 2.png
    EA - 271115 2.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,361
  • EA - 271115 - 50 PIP SCALP.png
    EA - 271115 - 50 PIP SCALP.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,355
  • EA - 271115 - all day.png
    EA - 271115 - all day.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,343
If you enter correct and take your losses,why not just take small wins aswell.will it be worth doing that.Or will you break even.eg take losses and try for the 4-6 pips.

Yes IT, I tried that a couple of weeks ago. But the R:R is very poor and you end up losing. The spikes where you can't close the trade at -2 to -4, really mess up the balance.

My results Nov 27-2015

My results for today: +Hundreds of Pips.:clap:

I think I cracked F's method and now that I'm successful, I understand why very successful traders never show their results. So I may not be posting my results when I've done tons of pips like today.

Great weekend everybody,
K

My results for today: +Hundreds of Pips.:clap:

I think I cracked F's method and now that I'm successful, I understand why very successful traders never show their results. So I may not be posting my results when I've done tons of pips like today.

Great weekend everybody,
K
xCukw7m.gif

you must also be aware of hackers when posting statements
also be aware of hmrc as they will be after you

Last edited:
xCukw7m.gif

you must also be aware of hackers when posting statements
also be aware of hmrc as they will be after you

Hi IT

You forget a few more reasons not to show your Live account statements as well.

In my case - there that good - nobody would believe them anyway - ROFL

Have a great weekend all

Regards

F

PS - please note I am not on Face book - Twitter - Instagram - You Tube - whatsapp - EBay - Tumblr - Exchange and Mart - Financial Times - Gumtree - in fact any site were I could sell my special skills - thats because I am not a vendor.

(The only reason I am known in Cuba is not because I use the "darkweb" - its because I used to like Cuban Cigars lol)

Hope all that make sense (y) ( It won't to the Birmingham HMRC though )