my journal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for today I am done with my math exercises:

Snap1.gif

61 more exercises to go. 27th consecutive day of khan's exercises.

Let's hope to not come back tomorrow and find more hyenas on my journal.

Let me write my journal in peace, or may you die.

You're not smart enough, don't know enough about me, or about trading, to be in a position to criticize me. If you still do it, it's because you're a careless idiot, and then I'll ban you, or it's because you enjoy harassing me, and then I'll ban you and I'll pray for your immediate death.

Disrespectful pigs, jackals, cowards, worthless human beings... They should be banned from the forum itself but i am happy with them being unable to post here, thanks to the ignore feature.

[...]

Amazing. Wolfram Alpha also solves limits:
limit of 2|x-4|/(x-4) as x approaches 4 - Wolfram|Alpha

Although its concept of "one-sided limits" doesn't match the answer of my exercises here:
Limits 1 | Khan Academy

I did more exercises:

Snap1.gif

Tomorrow I might do just one exercise because I've done plenty today. Only 60 exercises till the end.

Last edited:
10 Funniest Movie Scenes 1997-2007

10 Commercials Before They Were Stars

Genius Sacha Baron Cohen:

Last edited:
Enough math for today:

Snap1.gif

28th consecutive day doing khan academy's exercises. Only 59 exercises left to go. It's getting harder and harder. I'll need to work on equations on my own, on top of what I am doing on this website.

Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever

Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever (High Quality) - YouTube

Wow, this is really magic, music and video. I can't believe I get to post it for free on my journal and it plays, too.

...But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever...

Oh, yeah.

Last edited:
Yes! I did more math. Equations, equations... it's coming all together.

Snap1.gif

56 exercises to go, 28 consecutive days of work at khan academy.

Let's see if this video works, too:

Queen - 'We Are The Champions' - YouTube

Yes! Thanks, Queen.

I guess I could sing along with Freddy Mercury:

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end

The "sand in my face" is the hyenas smelling blood and gathering here on my journal to get a piece of the action and rip me apart.

The "I've come through" part is that I banned them all.

The "my friends" is actually me talking to my imaginary friends because I've practically got none here.

The "fighting till the end" means that I've kept fighting, doing math and trading and all that.

Millennium_Development_Goals_Report_2010_graph_comparing_number_of_people_living_with_and_newly_infected_with_HIV%2C_and_number_of_AIDS_deaths_worldwide%2C_in_1990_and_2008.png

Magic Johnson announces retirement Nov 7, 1991 - YouTube

I really hope it's over, with the harassment. Of course those who have done it can't do it anymore, because they're banned. But there could be some idiots left on the forum.

It made me really tired to have to read some negative stuff every day. No one has the right to even post here without my consent. Let alone to disrespect me by relentlessly cross-examining me, without even knowing what I am doing and what I've been doing. Screw these arrogant idiots, who think, just because they caught a glimpse of a post, to have figured out who I am and what I'm doing. They shouldn't even dare to talk to me, worthless human beings. Unfortunately my journal for most people is equivalent to "pearls before swine", as they say.

Practically the only good readers are those who do not post: those who do post, in most cases, make me waste my time. The only exceptions were weighbridge, wprins, and a couple of others.

Queen - The Show Must Go On (video oficial) - YouTube

I remember, in 1991, I was in Quebec, learning french. This guy was... we were playing frisbee. He was from california, and he had hiv. He offered me a drink, orange juice, from a paper cup he had been drinking from. It was like a test I guess. I didn't want to offend him, and I drank. I didn't catch aids (I took a test five years later), but it was irresponsible to drink from the same cup in order to avoid offending him.

INNUENDO (Queen) - fingerstyle arrangement and tabs by soymartino - YouTube

I can't believe this is free, too. This is worth paying for. It's like a free concert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.