my horrible story with goptions.com with proof

You have dodged the question. Where is the proof of your statement that I put in bold in my previous post?

I suggest you come up with that evidence pretty quickly, and if you can't then it is obvious to everyone that you just make up lies and can't be taken seriously.
You are the one buying into this trash - so it's on you
I don't need to prove anything
The guy stopped posting - ask yourself why
The damage was done, he got paid, he's got all of his cash
Only the broker suffered because this idiot believe (if you choose to believe him) that a bonus was real cash. Mmmhm

Ignorance of the ToS of a broker is no excuse for trader. Any brokers' ToS is likely to contain such provision as " company in its sole discretion reserves the right to cease rendering of services to the certain user without explanation". If you are trying to cheat broker it has full right to ban you without any notificiations not waiting for your explanation of your actions.

hi.. I am in similar situation what have you done before with goptions...
so.. can i ask... what bank account did you approach to get back your money... I really need your help.

Goptions scam

All you need to know about goptions is this - they are not even making real trades - they are using a trading simulator - ask your local s.e.c. To check this for you. This means adam stone stole $1,000,000.00 from his own customers using his simulator after telling his customers to bet the other way.

Horrifically... 99% of the sites you will find that are suggesting they are trying to debunk goptions are in fact funded by goptions!

And i would bet dimes to dollars that if you spam their fraud on the internet, your identity theft goes to the top of the list.