My FX Journal (Plz Help) :)

Also watching AUD/USD, USD/CAD waiting for retracements.

EUR/USD has been in a range since 27th January, will rethink tomorrow afternoon as Greece talks will be continuing.

any update on what kind of results you have been gettign since the last thread posts...

Hey deebee1, thanks for taking a look.

If you look at the hourly chart on EURUSD, last candle shows a pinbar reversal sign, closing above support and the candle being inside the candle to the left of it. So if you entered you have a better entry than me.

I placed the trade last night because i'm not very patient even though i could have placed a buylimit order i guess!

As for results, i'm quite lazy with updating this, but i will give record for last month, its usually a small loss/profit monthly wise.

Feb would have been a decent month but i stupidly shorted Centrica and HSBC, but you live and learn i guess. Sticking with forex from now on while looking at DAX30 also.

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff411/mayzerg/Feb.jpg

I dont trade full time either :) Though i would like to and did have an interview process with FUTEX in December, i have a bit more i'd like to learn.

cool.... eur usd looks like its very slow moving and ranging at the mo.... not my ideal trading conditions

Shortly after you posted that it started moving up and i started going into profit :D

Should have believed in me!

AUDUSD.jpg