Not yet! We must fulfill the contract
5C61C2BA-0910-41C6-A720-68B62F345D21.jpeg

7FDD1B3B-75E0-4A10-B08F-2BCB608991E0.jpeg

FC36C6AF-137D-488A-AAFD-6E5866220D55.jpeg

759D8900-2162-494D-A60B-4121E6DA32DE.jpeg

C560FDBB-EDA4-4147-A163-D5DF17C58AFE.jpeg

F4482739-E9A2-4267-97F1-28FDCD7EEB85.jpeg

1AAD1858-B85F-48F3-9C48-E203EF08E3C5.jpeg

Well done Emma are you going to keep us updated once live?
Yes we will.

Our target is to have 2 ftmo live accounts 100k. One for the intraday trading and another one for the swing/huge/risky opportunities. So, that’s just the beginning...

Well done Emma are you going to keep us updated once live?k
Yes we will.

Our target is to have 2 ftmo live accounts 100k. One for the intraday trading and another one for the swing/huge/risky opportunities. So, that’s just the beginning...
Cool I’m thinking of giving it a go just making sure everything is real and they actually pay out profits as stated.
looking forward to your posts

Well done Emma are you going to keep us updated once live?k
Yes we will.

Cool I’m thinking of giving it a go just making sure everything is real and they actually out profits as stated.
looking forward to your posts

Smart business model my brain is ticking over now I was wondering how they could absorb losses from thousands of traders worldwide, imagine if they all had a bad day 🤔
It’s a relatively easy business model to set up let me think about this 😁

Excellent stuff, Emanita!
Bet your looking forward to your first dividend cheque!

Monthly target already achieved (1000€ net). This account will not move in the next 29 days. This money earned will be used to start a new FTMO Challenge in order to have 2 FTMO live accounts 100k.
Need few days without trading... because since the low point, +22% profits have been done.

Good morning,

as we don’t trade anymore for few days, we can speak a bit. (We don’t speak when we’re actively trading the market)

As you could see, we are probably the only ones who have been able to pass the FTMO Challenge and the Verification, both on the first attempt. (Maybe @itstradingtime did it as well? Or he failed few Challenges before achieve the target?)

But more important, we’ve been totally transparent from the first day by posting twice a week the results, from the first day.

Why could we achieve this level? By luck? Not really.

The secret is to be 2.

A trader alone will fail at 92%, to pass the FTMO Challenge. Source from the CEO himself :

Even if some traders pass the FTMO Challenge, most of them fail to pass the Verification at 96%.

And even if some traders pass both, most of them will fail in the first month. (I don’t have the statistic for that one)

If you are 2, a Risk Manager and a Confirmed Trader, you multiply your possibilities of success.

That’s my advice to the t2w forum members. Don’t trade alone.

I post here also this fresh video of this woman who is currently losing thousands of dollars, as she failed a lot of time to pass the Challenge :

Once again, better to be 2, and to pass 2 FTMO Challenges, than to be alone.

If you have any questions, I am able to answer until the end of may.

Have a nice day!

Emanita (the Risk Manager) // Pure Pip Producer (the Trader)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monthly target already achieved (1000€ net).

To make FTMO pay us, we must make an invoice. In other words, the money earned with FTMO is not considered as forex capital gains. That’s normal income from the point of view of taxes. This is more advantageous in most of countries.

Watched a video by the middle eastern looking chap above in the glasses.He said he 'knows' that 98% don't make a withdrawal in the first month trading for FTMO.