My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

I thought I knew, but now I think I probably don't. Maybe.

I'm not certain. But there was something he said - reminded me of somebody. Funny someone should mention Swan having one leg, because the guy I'm thinking of has got three (according to him at any rate).

I'm not certain. But there was something he said - reminded me of somebody. Funny someone should mention Swan having one leg, because the guy I'm thinking of has got three (according to him at any rate).

Ah, so it could be Rolf Harris, which fits in nicely with the antipodean link boasted of by a certain poster.

you got me. were you in covert ops stealth ninja division of the fusiliers?

read what you like into it, my response was the truth - if i had got bullied at school - which you said i had (i didnt), then i may have gone into the army to rebuild my self esteem. its actually quite positive, some careers turning around peoples lives. not gonna in a 9-5 job.

but how dare you call me a coward - i was in the ccf (army), i shot a .303 at some bushes once. i also punched the hardest kid at primary school, then ran away. whereas my family.....my great grandad fought on the front line at the somme - got injured, recovered and fought again at ypres, and was lucky enough to survive the war. my grandad & dad both served in the forces. i respect the forces a lot.

what stopped me joining the forces was the fact that i was fortunate enough to grow up in a 'fairly stable' global environment - thanks to our forces; the cold war had ended - there was no apparent threat to our borders, and the west had developed pretty fast & cld offer all manner of varying career paths. i had a choice. i was quite political as a teen & had read quite a bit on the many unethical motives politicians had sending their nations' people into war. and low & behold, a corrupt PM called tony b.liar goes & does the same thing sending some people i know & thousands more to their deaths on a war started cos of a lie. i will not risk my life at the behest of a politicans decision, i will only risk my life to protect my families & friends lives - & if that meant conscription, then yes i wld serve, but those wars dont exist anymore. respect to those who have fought, you included, its just not for me. well over 100k innocent civilians dead in a war over oil, wtf?!

hear about this ex service man? what kind of respect is he getting from his own govt? the one he risked his life for.........

Former Marine Indefinitely Detained In Psychiatric Ward Over 9/11 Facebook Posts | ZeroHedge

the land of the free. it was only covered in one uk paper i cld find, and i can no longer find that. so sorry, its a zh link again.

i bet i can beat you in an arm wrestle though.

we go from curry's to this. this thread is monumental.

Great post buddy. From curries to "thinking food" - you got the link sewn up!

Looks like we're back to sanity clauses. Are you now saying there's isn't a curry strategy?

theres no curry strategy unless u live in an asylum, and i escaped mine :LOL::LOL:, not sure bout u though charnock. They got wifi in them nowadays then? :cheesy:

I like to throw a spoonful of sh1tty English cream curry into the air and see how it lands... splodge skewed to the right, long, to the left, short. Top curry strat... All strategies work don't you know!

I like to throw a spoonful of sh1tty English cream curry into the air and see how it lands... splodge skewed to the right, long, to the left, short. Top curry strat... All strategies work don't you know!

That sounds like a curry rap

Hi Benj,

Like you I am a relative newbie to trading. Following your thread one gets the sense that you have started with the zeal and ambition needed - although your recent detours into other subjects suggests you have lost (or are losing) some focus?

Whether this is so or not you come across as a warm-hearted individual - which is why I have written :).

Even before the detours though, your attempts to learn about trading did indicate a lack of planning and purpose for the learning phase - before you start trading that is. Like many of us newbies you seem to be floundering - also, going from one thing to the other.

May I suggest that to have a proper sense and framework for the factors you need to have taken into account to define your own trading journey you spend a little time with Trade2Win's Trading Plan Template (thankfully provided by Tim Wilcox).

The template will enable you to know the questions you need to answer for yourself in order to start trading. Its greatest value lies in the sense of orientation to planning a path for yourself; it is after all only a template and in effect you have to 'fill it in' according to where you are coming from, and where you want to go. Having a template will also bring focus, and an orientation in time (rather than it all happening jumbled up in your head :)). Also, you are then less likely to be misled, either by yourself, or by others.

The Trade2Win Trading Plan Template is available at: Trading Plan Template. The download link for the PDF is about half-way down page.

Wishing you well.

Last edited:
Hi Benj,

Like you I am a relative newbie to trading. Following your thread one gets the sense that you have started with the zeal and ambition needed - although your recent detours into other subjects suggests you have lost (or are losing) some focus?

Whether this is so or not you come across as a warm-hearted individual - which is why I have written :).

Even before the detours though, your attempts to learn about trading did indicate a lack of planning and purpose for the learning phase - before you start trading that is. Like many of us newbies you seem to be floundering - also, going from one thing to the other.

May I suggest that to have a proper sense and framework for the factors you need to have taken into account to define your own trading journey you spend a little time with Trade2Win's Trading Plan Template (thankfully provided by Tim Wilcox).

The template will enable you to know the questions you need to answer for yourself in order to start trading. Its greatest value lies in the sense of orientation to planning a path for yourself; it is after all only a template and in effect you have to 'fill it in' according to where you are coming from, and where you want to go. Having a template will also bring focus, and an orientation in time (rather than it all happening jumbled up in your head :)). Also, you are then less likely to be misled, either by yourself, or by others.

The Trade2Win Trading Plan Template is available at: Trading Plan Template. The download link for the PDF is about half-way down page.

Wishing you well.

Its a wind up kidda - but your intentions are felt

So he was long his 3rd leg?

Hi Benj,

Wishing you well.

Oh no, not another multi-nick.

you got me. were you in covert ops stealth ninja division of the fusiliers?

read what you like into it, my response was the truth - if i had got bullied at school - which you said i had (i didnt), then i may have gone into the army to rebuild my self esteem. its actually quite positive, some careers turning around peoples lives. not gonna in a 9-5 job.

but how dare you call me a coward - i was in the ccf (army), i shot a .303 at some bushes once. i also punched the hardest kid at primary school, then ran away. whereas my family.....my great grandad fought on the front line at the somme - got injured, recovered and fought again at ypres, and was lucky enough to survive the war. my grandad & dad both served in the forces. i respect the forces a lot.

what stopped me joining the forces was the fact that i was fortunate enough to grow up in a 'fairly stable' global environment - thanks to our forces; the cold war had ended - there was no apparent threat to our borders, and the west had developed pretty fast & cld offer all manner of varying career paths. i had a choice. i was quite political as a teen & had read quite a bit on the many unethical motives politicians had sending their nations' people into war. and low & behold, a corrupt PM called tony b.liar goes & does the same thing sending some people i know & thousands more to their deaths on a war started cos of a lie. i will not risk my life at the behest of a politicans decision, i will only risk my life to protect my families & friends lives - & if that meant conscription, then yes i wld serve, but those wars dont exist anymore. respect to those who have fought, you included, its just not for me. well over 100k innocent civilians dead in a war over oil, wtf?!

hear about this ex service man? what kind of respect is he getting from his own govt? the one he risked his life for.........

Former Marine Indefinitely Detained In Psychiatric Ward Over 9/11 Facebook Posts | ZeroHedge

the land of the free. it was only covered in one uk paper i cld find, and i can no longer find that. so sorry, its a zh link again.

i bet i can beat you in an arm wrestle though.

we go from curry's to this. this thread is monumental.

Anytime you want to finish backsliding keep me informed......

Last edited: