My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Labour Of Love - 05 - Johnny Too Bad UB40 [HQ] - YouTube

Reminds me of starting smoking (terrible habit)

(y) Really enjoyed that, nice one kimo. And BTW, anyone thinking of smoking (tobacco or marujuana) - dont bother, NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH (and wallet). You think u look cool smoking, while breaking the law??? :

smoking-young.jpg

Kinell son you call me out for giving you some sh!t n stuff n yet u come on here wiv ya 5k 2 400 kin large in 2 years like. fookin fooktard grow a pair of big stones and lump one on son thatll get u match hardened n ya nut in the game then itz circa 20 kin per cent a month 4 eva ffs.

GTFO son, GTFO

kinell

bb01d269_vbattach380172.gif

Last edited:
Kinell son you call me out for giving you some sh!t n stuff n yet u come on here wiv ya 5k 2 400 kin large in 2 years like. fookin fooktard grow a pair of big stones and lump one on son thatll get u match hardened n ya nut in the game then itz circa 20 kin per cent a month 4 eva ffs.

GTFO son, GTFO

kinell

bb01d269_vbattach380172.gif

Ur getting aggro mate! If u trying to start summat u wont get me to bite buddy - tell u why; traders have to be emotionally calm at all times. If u are, you can do trades like this:

Attachments

• Silver.png
    Silver.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 170
Soz Benj, didn't realise you were a bsd thought you were just a lulzer. Just looking at your trade has made me break a sweat don't know how you do it. BRAVO.

Ben* is chatting in under half an hour folks - looks like someone had a nice heads up this morning in the currencies :LOL:

Ben_burns.jpg

should point out thats not a real pic above - its illegal to destroy legal tender. Kids, dont play with fire, youll get burnt and wet the bed. Adults, dont play with trading, you'll get burnt and lose your bed (bascially i mean lose your house when i say "lose your bed").

GTTY.

Rogue Trader - YouTube

Here is a short trading clip, for training and educational purposes. The two traders are called Nick (short blonde hair), and his friend, Bubbles (long brown hair).

The first thing we notice is that Nick seems on edge, and he's acting irrational. This is because Nick, is oversized.

Bubbles, Nicks friend, is by contrast, very calm and rational. This is because Bubbles, is trading within his means.

The accountant (wearing beige flannels). You will notice the accountant appear at totally the wrong time on the trading floor:rolleyes:, he asks awkward questions:rolleyes:. This further adds to Nicks frustration.

Nick, loses everything in the end, and totally destroys an institution.

Lesson: Do not oversize, and cut losses quickly.

Rogue Trader - YouTube

Here is a short trading clip, for training and educational purposes. The two traders are called Nick (short blonde hair), and his friend, Bubbles (long brown hair).

The first thing we notice is that Nick seems on edge, and he's acting irrational. This is because Nick, is oversized.

Bubbles, Nicks friend, is by contrast, very calm and rational. This is because Bubbles, is trading within his means.

The accountant (wearing beige flannels). You will notice the accountant appear at totally the wrong time on the trading floor:rolleyes:, he asks awkward questions:rolleyes:. This further adds to Nicks frustration.

Nick, loses everything in the end, and totally destroys an institution.

Lesson: Do not oversize, and cut losses quickly.

Rite, first things 1st - I AM LOST FOR WORDS. This is probably 1 of the best three posts ive seen on T2w in all my time on this cool forum. Everyone needs to read what Kimo has said here, and "soak" it up. Oversizeing bets ends in one way - you lose you trade, your house, your dog and you wife. Just read about this guy nick lesson and i m gobsmacked at how he got away with everything for so long - its obvious why kimo used this clip - more gr8 brain food buddy.

GTTY.

Anyone else think for every Leeson that gets caught out there's prolly 50 playaz out there snatching up Ferraris?

Anyway didn't Leeson only loose 'cos of act of God in Japan?