My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Well it's not that sporting but I don't think that's cheating. Bit like Broad in the Ashes. There are refs/umpires there whose job it is to make sure the game is fair, that's not the job of the players. Sometimes the ref gives you something you don't deserve, but other times he won't give you something you did deserve.

Personally I think Taylor was a bit confused and maybe even embarrassed so didn't say anything. Like you say, he's the best, it's not as if he did it out of desperation.

Don't get me started on broad shak :mad:. He's without doubt a "first class" to55er! Did u hear wat he sed after Murray won wimbers?? "Um yeh don't know much about tennis but murrays missus is fit. #punchingaboveweight#"." Wat a disrespectful little sh1t! In fact theres a general disrespectful arrogance running through this england team, and theyre not even that good. They'd be slaughtered by the McGrath warne Oz!

Taylor could've been saving the refs blushes mayb like you say - I think that's the best case scenario. I watched Taylor on ready steady cook once, not the most likeable bloke. Again, arrogant man, even wen he was peeling a potato! :rolleyes:

GTTY Shak

Attachments

• Accounts.png
    Accounts.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Accounts1.png
    Accounts1.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 129
Don't get me started on broad shak :mad:. He's without doubt a "first class" to55er! Did u hear wat he sed after Murray won wimbers?? "Um yeh don't know much about tennis but murrays missus is fit. #punchingaboveweight#"." Wat a disrespectful little sh1t! In fact theres a general disrespectful arrogance running through this england team, and theyre not even that good. They'd be slaughtered by the McGrath warne Oz!

Taylor could've been saving the refs blushes mayb like you say - I think that's the best case scenario. I watched Taylor on ready steady cook once, not the most likeable bloke. Again, arrogant man, even wen he was peeling a potato! :rolleyes:

GTTY Shak

That's pretty funny from Broad :LOL:

But erm, yeah...disrespectful I agree. Yeah cricketers used to be the gentlemen of sport, but not anymore...too much money in it these days. They're not as good as the Warne McGrath side, but a there are a few of them that could live with that level Cook, Bell, Anderson

rsh, u gotta get urself up 'ere! Im presuming youre a southern pansy?? ;) get urself to huddersfield and ill buy you a pie and pint (only mondays tho - thats wen the offers on). Put hairs on ur chest lad!

Good Q...i agree with u, wat the hell was Taylor thinkin, best player eva to live and he cheats on a call ova a single game??? Doesnt even make sense. Then mayb thats why he's won so much - does whateva it takes @ any cost..?? Anyway i support Eric on this one! Haha u know taylors a tight ****, i thought that 2. He speaks way 2 much about money as well! he touches young women up?? why didnt anyone persuade me to become a darts-er (young women 18+ cheerz lads). Whateva hes done its undisputable hes the most dominant "sportsman" :LOL: of the last 20 years. Nuff said.

GTTY rsh, and stay tooned!

cheers - might have to take you up on that, never turned down a pie offer yet. though the other day a mate offered me a bit of his pie - which, ok is really really nice of him, but also dumb as **** - who in their right mind wld give away some of their own pie? crazy. now i just think hes a bit weird.

taylor loves the wonga, prime motivation for last few years.

Darts champion fined over indecent assaults | Mail Online

happy trading.

A2dNKjgCUAEDxB_.jpg

chattin about cycling, heres my m8 with his own team sky kit!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

u plonker wazza!!! (luv u really bro) :LOL:

dont worry ill put up one of me tomoz, so dont be sayin im out of ordre for doing over my m8. cos by the way wazza is probly the funniest bloke in huddersfield (or even uk, i kno hes the fattest :LOL:)! u cant leave ur pint on its own for a minute otherwise u'll come back from the kazi and wazzas there with his c0ck and balls in ur pint - Lad! haha. oh and u have to drink it - ur fault for leavin it :LOL:

GTTY

reminds me of a guy on our trading floor - whenever grads joined the floor & were clearly sweating for hours over scratching a 1 lot this guy wld go up behind them & put his kn0b on their shoulder - inevitably they wld touch it wondering what it was cos they cldnt take their eyes off the screen.

oh how we laughed.

Well it's not that sporting but I don't think that's cheating. Bit like Broad in the Ashes. There are refs/umpires there whose job it is to make sure the game is fair, that's not the job of the players. Sometimes the ref gives you something you don't deserve, but other times he won't give you something you did deserve.

Personally I think Taylor was a bit confused and maybe even embarrassed so didn't say anything. Like you say, he's the best, it's not as if he did it out of desperation.

i know you are saying the concept is the same, but reckon the freq has a lot to do with it.......ie the number of times a player in cricket has been given out/or not given out incorrectly is far greater than a darts ref giving a player a leg incorrectly. one stands 22 yards away & is dealing with moving (often v fast) objects, t'other is a pointy stationery thing a yard & half away stuck in a cork wall. in cricket i know some go by the rule that if you have had some v crap decisions up til then, then why not even it out a bit & take that bit of fortune. not sure this was behind broads decision but hadnt trott just prev been given out to shocking decision (iirc)? theres not much evening out of good & bad decisions in darts, it really is a one off.

an article noted that around 5 of the current aussie side have not walked when they have clearly edged it. inc clarke - in the ashes. hence why they were all, bar lehman, not bothered by it.

Last edited:
That's pretty funny from Broad :LOL:

But erm, yeah...disrespectful I agree. Yeah cricketers used to be the gentlemen of sport, but not anymore...too much money in it these days. They're not as good as the Warne McGrath side, but a there are a few of them that could live with that level Cook, Bell, Anderson

Money rips the heart out of all sport imo, sadly. Rugby union another classic case - gimme the good ole days of players who bonded over beers, high jinx on tours and proper characters not afraid to say what they think, over today's mutants who live in a gym and tow the corporate sponsors line. Yeh there are exceptions, but im generalising.

13Celebrations1989_rdax_665x356.jpg

cheers - might have to take you up on that, never turned down a pie offer yet. though the other day a mate offered me a bit of his pie - which, ok is really really nice of him, but also dumb as **** - who in their right mind wld give away some of their own pie? crazy. now i just think hes a bit weird.

taylor loves the wonga, prime motivation for last few years.

Darts champion fined over indecent assaults | Mail Online

happy trading.

:LOL::LOL: your mate who's as "nice as pie" has frightnened u now hasnt he?? :LOL: I gotta be honest, it would weird me out a bit 2. I remember sommat similar when my m8 (not wazza!) offered his posh panini to me for a bite!? Hot girl offers me that, yeh i would, and would probably drool ova it a bit 2, but come on blokes dont share food like that!

we all love the wonga, even church of england, but taylor loves letting every1 know how much hes got. Cheerz for the link, hadnt heard about that b4! Dumb girls did deserved to get touched up for gettin in his motorhome (life in the fast lane), but talyors obv a bloody perv.

reminds me of a guy on our trading floor - whenever grads joined the floor & were clearly sweating for hours over scratching a 1 lot this guy wld go up behind them & put his kn0b on their shoulder - inevitably they wld touch it wondering what it was cos they cldnt take their eyes off the screen.

oh how we laughed.

now that would get u some money on you've been framed!

GTTY

I've often seen this statement about finding a system that suits your personality. I suppose there's an element of truth to it, but then I wonder if someone says for his personality he likes to cut winners short and run losers (or win almost all the time), should he be finding a system that suits that or should he be changing himself? I think the latter.

finding a trading style that suits you and that is compatable with making money in the long term is probably a caveat to add then.......... ;)

most humans brains are not wired to letting profits run and culling losses early........and high % return per trade + Low drawdown is the holy grail sadly

N

finding a trading style that suits you and that is compatable with making money in the long term is probably a caveat to add then.......... ;)

most humans brains are not wired to letting profits run and culling losses early........and high % return per trade + Low drawdown is the holy grail sadly

N

Very true. I use 2 strategies for profits now. If I see my trade is a probable range type trade I set a hard profit target, if I see the trade may be a trend trade I set a trailing stop with reasonable room to trail the trend.

Very true. I use 2 strategies for profits now. If I see my trade is a probable range type trade I set a hard profit target, if I see the trade may be a trend trade I set a trailing stop with reasonable room to trail the trend.

Hi, how do you decide you far your stop should trail?

Hi, how do you decide you far your stop should trail?

I typically don't like to be in a trade too long. I set my trailing stops at ATR of 2 hourly candles with the initial stop being 10 pips blow the swig low. I usually have the direction right so a lot of my trades in up break even or better. And then there are times when it just runs much farther than any set target I would have set.