My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

You didn't do a very good job, there are still 1165 posts to be deleted

Deleting an account does not delete the posts, they appear as guest as is the case with WB

Deleting an account does not delete the posts, they appear as guest as is the case with WB

They wont even delete my account ! (despite Tim promising me he'd get it sorted :p)

Don't worry, there's no danger of me posting anything remotely useful. :LOL:

By the way, again, if anyones gonna be in the huddersfield area tonight, its darts ngiht at the Rat and Ratchet on chapel hill (7pm). Send me a message if you wanna stop by, and i may buy you a pint (but not a pie sorry). Look forward to seeing you later.

GTTY.

What pies do they do? Unfort I am about 300miles south, so will pass tonight.

Darts, a pie, and a pint is about as good as life can get, its the simple things.

I had a black pudding scotch egg from waitrose the other day, was pretty good.

What pies do they do? Unfort I am about 300miles south, so will pass tonight.

Darts, a pie, and a pint is about as good as life can get, its the simple things.

I had a black pudding scotch egg from waitrose the other day, was pretty good.

At the end of a long cold day you can't beat sucking a Fisherman's Friend.

At the end of a long cold day you can't beat sucking a Fisherman's Friend.

Please keep discussion of the Ross methods on any of the Joe Ross threads.

CrazyOldMan.jpg

Teh Ross Hook:

413Pr8z17UL._AA300_.jpg

Teh Profits:

2-fish-fingers%5B1%5D.jpg

Bit quiet around here. Don't say Benj has already blown his account, or spent his £5k on pies.

Sorry i don't play poker, so the analogy is lost on me.

Like i've said before, i'm positive and have belief, AND i soak up information like a sponge! You mark my words, you're dealing with a future forex winner. :smart:

Good trading to all.

I don't normally post these days as talking about trading bores me but you've got £5k to risk and it sounds like you can't afford to lose £5k.

Self-belief and a PMA will help when you see losses start to rack up. What will determine whether you have it or not is simply patience. To prove this to yourself, put the £5k away safely and deposit £100 in an Alpari or Oanda account. Then risk just 5p per pip (0.01 lots) for the next year. If you think you're wasting your time, then you definitely haven't got what it takes.

PS No hate apart from just hating seeing people pay for brokers' Christmas parties.

Raw, I trust.

Raw meat I hope?

The holloway inn was always a good place to buy cut price raw meat (sirloin etc) tea leafed by the local crackheads from the waitrose opposite.

You cld even order from them, move over ocado.

Certainly, raw and of indeterminate origin. I prefer to be a little more specific - 'meat' covers rather a large range, after all - but everyone's tastes are different of course.

Raw meat I hope?

The holloway inn was always a good place to buy cut price raw meat (sirloin etc) tea leafed by the local crackheads from the waitrose opposite.

You cld even order from them, move over ocado.

was that the place with the smashed windows and a hand written sign outside saying the dealing of drugs on the premises will not be tolerated. absolute hole.

Certainly, raw and of indeterminate origin. I prefer to be a little more specific - 'meat' covers rather a large range, after all - but everyone's tastes are different of course.

I find its rather restrictive to limit your preferred choice of meat, from my time south of the river the meat - although often called 'chicken' on the menu, was similarly originated from unknown species - unknown to me and the retailer. when h&s raided a lot of the curry houses, kebab shops, butchers in tooting the meats origin was found to be 'the bush', or jungle. A lot of monkey meat shipped over. So I learnt to be less fussy.

Last edited:
was that the place with the smashed windows and a hand written sign outside saying the dealing of drugs on the premises will not be tolerated. absolute hole.

That's the one. My house mate seemed to like it. Think it may have closed down quite a few years ago.

Ah, kebab meat! :lickslips:

Indeed. Many people are unaware that the pigerat, from which kebab meat comes, is not actually a real animal, but rather an industry term.

Kebabs are of course made from a 70 /30* mixture of urban pigeon and rat.

*NB Split refers to meat content only. Kebabs are by law 20% fat, 10% grease, and 15% clag and floor-sweepings.