My Best Trading Opp Aug20-Aug24

Hook Shot

2,110 51
What's the really really juicy trading opp that you are looking at for the coming week ?

Ideally it should mature by Friday 9pm :cheesy:

Doesn't matter whether bonds, stox, forex, indices, commods.......

Tell us about it in advance .... poss with some explanation as to why you arrived at THAT particular :cheesy: opp....

We want to know NOW.....!!!!

Ideally they should be opps that working people can take advantage off so no "hit n run" plays which require mega screen time :D

Last edited:

Hook Shot

2,110 51
Okay then .. I'll go first

(1)
I like October Nymex.
It's around 7161 now but made and inside day on friday.
Looks like a big move is coming which sees $70 or $73 or even $74. Not sure which way it will break monday but my bias is for test of $70 again this week... since we SEEM to have a lower top at $74 zone.

Chart to follow providing link does not have a milliion characters :cheesy:

http://futuresource.quote.com/charts/charts.jsp?s=CL%20V7&o=&a=V%3A60&z=610x300&d=medium&b=bar&st=

Last edited:

Hook Shot

2,110 51
I'll go second too... if you guys are shy/bored

Asx futures(Sep) is rallying like all the globals will attempt to do and has now tagged the 38% retrace so it's now on big watch during the euro/us seshes as the next ceilings are roughly 900f, 950f..6000f , 6150f..... 6150f is not just old swing high but approximately 66% retrace...

Gday

Hs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock