Multi-Monitor Laptop PRODUCT LAUNCH

I wanted to share this new product that's going to be launched on Kickstarter.com on Oct. 7th, 2014.

http://www.packedpixels.com

I have not seen anything like this on the market. I have a 17" laptop and felt that I still needed more portable screen real estate. A lot of traders work with desktops, so this may not be an issue for them. However, to be able to carry around these screens in your laptop bag and have a whole wrap-around portable setup is godsend!

This looks like it will work with both Windows and MAC OS, so it is cross-platform compatible. The screens are the same ones used on the iPad based on what I am reading, so the resolution is amazing.

Finally, I am not affiliated with this vendor in any way, but I want their Kickstarter to be successful because this product will actually be taken from concept to production and then we can all have one (or two). If they don't meet their goal, then this just won't happen! So, join in please and buy into this Kickstarter. This is the perfect product for traders!

I wanted to share this new product that's going to be launched on Kickstarter.com on Oct. 7th, 2014.

http://www.packedpixels.com

I have not seen anything like this on the market. I have a 17" laptop and felt that I still needed more portable screen real estate. A lot of traders work with desktops, so this may not be an issue for them. However, to be able to carry around these screens in your laptop bag and have a whole wrap-around portable setup is godsend!

This looks like it will work with both Windows and MAC OS, so it is cross-platform compatible. The screens are the same ones used on the iPad based on what I am reading, so the resolution is amazing.

Finally, I am not affiliated with this vendor in any way, but I want their Kickstarter to be successful because this product will actually be taken from concept to production and then we can all have one (or two). If they don't meet their goal, then this just won't happen! So, join in please and buy into this Kickstarter. This is the perfect product for traders!

seems like a lightweight solution very good.
BUT: many multi monitor users want no gaps between monitors. he needs to design out these gaps?

That would be killer, but I agree about the no space. If he was able to make it robust, it could be good for other things too, like video editing on the go, etc.

Anyone experience with : Samsung MD230X3 ??
Yeah, I knew a guy that had one actually. He was fine with it, but a bit pissed off because it needed 3 video outputs to run it, rather than it being wired to be just one monitor as the big multiscreens are. Also, 3x power cables. That sucks to have 6 cables and to need 2 video cards to run it.
It would have been sweet to have been one cable of each. BUT, for trading, he found it invaluable (after he bought the extra video card and another power strip HAHAHA)