MT5 or cTrader?

progix

295 6
I am currently using MT4 and if i have to upgrade then i will surely choose the MT5 because my broker has already started offering MT5 as well.

McQuant

71 80
Which is the best trading platform MT5 or cTrader? Plz, give your opinion on both of them.
For manual trading?
Apart from the subjectivity (everybody likes different platforms), the platform one uses does not matter, any platform works well if you know what you are doing. After all, it's just an order placing vehicle with a charting ability.

maby8

48 7
Platforms vary, but I think MT4 and MT5 are the most popular ones. cTrader is relatively good too but personally I prefer MT4. At the end of the day they are all going to lead to the same things so mainly it is more something that has to do with the likeability and user interface I guess.

thetradin

6 0
MT5 is better out of the two.

HeavLeighGill

55 13
I prefer MT4 but if the choice is between MT5 and CTrader I’d stick with MT5. It may be that I’m more used to MetaTrader so I prefer using it.

galbi

40 12
Interesting question! Both seem good to me. I use mt5 on fxview, and fxpro, altho fxpro has ctrader which I thought was nice, especially how the user interface is looking. But for some reason, I kept going back to mt5.

cfdpiee

17 2
I think MT5 is way better than Ctrader and has a very user friendly and simple layout which would make trading even more convenient for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock