cTrader platform - Scalping allowed

I agree with the comments regarding IC Markets slippage. I used to be a great proponent of IC markets and traded with them for quite some time...but they have definitely gone downhill in my opinion.

I have heard/read that FxPro's cTrader is not bad and also Pepperstones, so will be looking to try them out.

Unfortunately there aren't too many brokers that offer cTrader at the moment...but here is a list of 10 of them - cTrader Brokers .

It definitely seems like more brokers are starting to offer ctrader now, so hopefully we will have more choice going forward.

pepestone : execution problem and sometimes withdrawing probs
Icmarkets --> take a look etoro

There is No True ECN broker dude...

Broker will always be broker ...( you know what I mean )

Your winning depends on your :

1. Legit Broker ( even you're the best trader ever.Beside of it you're wasting your money and time ). Avoid broker that always try to contact you by phone.

" Regulated doesn't mean they will be honest and fair to you".

2. Money management
3. Risk Management
4. Report Naughty/Cheating broker to their regulate institution with evidence, Listed them so other people well informed and stay away from them.

5. Even the best broker "could have been BROKE " , some of them Broked already ( but still in this industries, amazing.. ).

.... I wonder if a "Virtual Dealer plugin" is at all possible on the cTrader platform as for example it is on the MT4 platform, I don't know, but I guess it will be a much harder task to implement. The biggest surprice for me with this platform, besides exellent technical performence, is that you can actually trade inside the spread on the CFDs indices.

May offer some clarity re above concern - http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=94047

cTrader.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: tar