MT4 Fib price problem

Hi All
After a bit of advice. I'm using fibs on the MT4 platform and for some reason the fib from one chart is showing up on another. It only happens with currencies that have the same price, e.g USD/CAD & AUD/USD 1.0XXX. I'm not sure if it's a simple fix my end or whether I should contact Alpari UK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All
After a bit of advice. I'm using fibs on the MT4 platform and for some reason the fib from one chart is showing up on another. It only happens with currencies that have the same price, e.g USD/CAD & AUD/USD 1.0XXX. I'm not sure if it's a simple fix my end or whether I should contact Alpari UK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

That's a quirk with MT4. The indicator is attached to the price not the currency pair. You are probably using the same chart window to view both currencies. Use a separate window for each chart and it should be ok.

Peter

It is an honor to have the opportunity to participate in the discussion of this excellent post! I wish to extend my thanks for that.

Google translated garbage again(n)

And - if you're working up to a spam you could try a more sophisticated approach:LOL:

That's a quirk with MT4. The indicator is attached to the price not the currency pair. You are probably using the same chart window to view both currencies. Use a separate window for each chart and it should be ok.

Peter

Yep, that seems to be the problem. I'll use separate charts for currencies with the same price figure.

Thank you very much for your help Peter.(y)