MT4 CFD With Tight Spreads?

Doomberg

Established member
Ok lol i may be asking too much, but i would LOVE to find a good company that offers the above.

Most important for me would be FTSE & Dax 1pt and Dow 2pt

Anyone know of a solid company on MT4 doing the above?

Ok lol i may be asking too much, but i would LOVE to find a good company that offers the above.

Doom,

There was 1 in the UK that was mentioned on here a few times but i'm racking my brains to think of them They offered futures and CFD on MT4 but i never tried them myself.

Will come back when i think of them

Ged

look at whselfinvest (my choice) but no mt4

their own platform is much better in my view

3+3 comission per trade though

I think you are referring to smartlivemarkets.co.uk. No idea what they are like as a broker.

I think you are referring to smartlivemarkets.co.uk. No idea what they are like as a broker.

They are a Spread Betting form and apparently useless,

I'm about to use GFT who have a good rep from most i've heard

I'll have to take a look at GFT. Thinkorswim are kicking me off along with all other UK account holders, so I'm looking for alternatives. I'm considering trading CFDs or spreads but am not keen on the idea of trading against my broker as I've heard more than a few tales of brokers deliberately sweeping stops and giving very bad fills.

I was surprised by the tight CFD's spread on indices at intertrader.com. They offer the MT4 platform.

I see GFT have announced the launch of a number of CFD indices & gold on MT4. Big ad on the front page of the website MT4 | MetaTrader 4 Platform | GFT MT4 Broker.

Anyone signed up yet?
I have a ordinary live account with GFT, not come around trying the live MT4 account. The demo seems to be ok, how the live account performs I am yet to find out. It is interesting though, GFT is the only company that offers 1 point spread on the Dow on the MT4 platform.