Msc Warwick V ICMA V Manchester

Deepakwalia

Hi guys just in a dilemma with regards to which university is best place to do my masters any input or advice would be appreciative.

I prefer the course at ICMA as its more practical which combines theory with hands on training whilst giving SII level 1 and CFA 1 on the completion of the MSc.
:smart:

It depends in what subject area you are studying. If it is business then Warwick is preferable because along with Cranfield it is joint highest for reputation in the whole of the UK.

Paul

It depends in what subject area you are studying. If it is business then Warwick is preferable because along with Cranfield it is joint highest for reputation in the whole of the UK.

Paul
These are the options
"Warwick - Msc Finance
"ICMA - Msc International Securities, Investment and Banking or Msc Investment Management
"Manchester - Msc Finance

Hi, don't know about ICMA but definitely Warwick over Manchester. The business school is really good even though the undergrads tend to be pretty far up their own arses :p If you have a mathematical background I would recommend MSc Financial Maths at Warwick... one of the hardest masters programs in the country (so I hear) but I'm pretty sure it'd be worth it!

Hi, don't know about ICMA but definitely Warwick over Manchester. The business school is really good even though the undergrads tend to be pretty far up their own arses :p If you have a mathematical background I would recommend MSc Financial Maths at Warwick... one of the hardest masters programs in the country (so I hear) but I'm pretty sure it'd be worth it!

The rude bugger is right. :p

Wasted three years of my life at Warwick. :whistling Awesome uni. Well, I say uni, I mean holiday camp. Apparently, you're supposed to put some study time in.

If I was u I would select Warwick and do CFA while working.

If we exclude Warwick, which would you choose between Manchester and ICMA ?
I have been accepted in MSc Finance in Manchester and in MSc Investment Management in Henley and I am in a big dilemma...