Mr Stone - Live trades and results

Mr Stone

Hi everyone,

The last thread got way too long and full with non trade related stuff.
For any wanting to see what it was about just search Mr Stone - Binary Trading to find it.

This thread is dedicated to my ideas and trade strategy. I am a broker, these are demo funds but traded on the real live platform and prices.

Here is a pic of my open trades http://imageshack.us/a/img696/6443/gbpusdcalls.png

I will be posting the results later. 3 CALLS on GBP/USD $1000 a trade. 15 min/45 min and one and a half hour expiry times set.

Feel free to get in touch and discuss any trade ideas/advice/theories etc. I am also still learning and would love to connect :)

Mr Stone

How many threads have you created now? Every time we expose your unregulated options scheme you just start a new thread and hope nobody notices.

How many threads have you created now? Every time we expose your unregulated options scheme you just start a new thread and hope nobody notices.

Can't blame him for wanting to forget the disastrous trades of last Friday, resulting in a huge loss of virtual money.:)

Excuse me? What the hell do you mean expose?? I just put if you can read Pboyles in the above message the last thread was getting rather long and away from the trading I wanted it focused on. I have even written the full name of it right there and advised anyone who is interested to check it out.

You didnt expose a thing. I have been upfront and honest about every part of my platform the entire time. If anyone asks they have the answers. You know that. So why would you post what you have just posted? Once again you are just being a dick.

Mr Stone

Can't blame him for wanting to forget the disastrous trades of last Friday, resulting in a huge loss of virtual money.:)

Yes it was a nasty day, today is already looking tricky, I think my later two trades on GBP/USD will come through just fine. the first was a loser.

I will post up results a bit later. Please all I want on this thread is to go over trades. If you want to poke and push me and take the **** out of my platform go ahead and do what you want, but please let me focus on what i want to do which is talk about trades and work out better ways to win. Why is that such a problem for you guys? And why can not one of you ever post a decent trade up or idea? For gods sake Im tired of the attitude the whole time. Hate on the ******** people, the ones that lie and cheat and steal. But when someone like me comes along and is upfront and honest and open it just isnt right for you to treat me like that. Please cut it out. It really isn't funny or a decent thing to do.

Mr Stone

Hey S

no objections from me - join the club .....

ps is that Logo big enough ?

N

NVP I was thinking it was rather small.... ;)

Welcome in my 3 so far not looking so tasty, butwith UK home index prices out tomorrow and the current momentum, I am putting my trades on for the price to rise. Keep an eye out for about another hour, I will post up the results.

Mr Stone

RESULTS! http://imageshack.us/a/img819/5159/gbpusdresults.png

Not good, 0/3, timing was my biggest fault here, that aside from the fact the directional push I wanted to happen just did not materialize as planned.

This entire week is devoted to GBP and EUR news, with important house price info from the UK and some very crucial German data. So for the meantime even though I just lost out, I will be attemptingto continue to CALL on these trades successfully.

Here are my latest three, again all CALLS 3 different expiry times stretched out. $1500 a piece to make up for the losing three just made. Here they are - http://imageshack.us/a/img40/4573/gbpusdcalls2.png

Mr Stone

Last edited:
No I don't think so at all, the momentum finally started to happen, as I said before it was my bad getting in too early. I was really thinking from 12:30 GMT the uptrend at least short term would be there.

Here is a pic of the chart, I got in just around the first/second candle of the highlighted section. At the moment, all three trades looking very good and ITM.

Chart - http://imageshack.us/a/img692/8348/gbpusdchart.png

Mr Stone

RESULTS 2 - http://imageshack.us/a/img696/8343/gbpusdresults2.png

Wow the GBP/USD is not a happy bunny today....Just 30 seconds for me would have turned me into a grinning fool. As it is, 1/3 won from this second batch. Fortunately the trade won was for $!500 and the trades lost just $1000 each, meaning just a $800 loss here.

Really not a great day so far, but I am going to crack this GBP/USD one way on another...Charnock I know you told me so....Smartass :p

More trades to come later.

Mr Stone

Afternoon guys :)

Some trades coming a bit later on EUR/USD.
Yesterday I took another bashing, fingers crossed today gets me back to full speed :)

Mr Stone

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I hit some great winning trades out so far today.
Just had another look at the EUR/USD. Tomorrow is another massive day, and for now I saw a little earlier the price just bump resistance at 1.29800. So I just placed three more trades, all PUTS Binary Style. All to expire at 11:30GMT $1500 X 3 :)

Here they are, looking to make over $15k in profit on the account today
http://imageshack.us/a/img821/1203/tueslast3.png

Mr Stone

Hi everyone,

I hit some great winning trades out so far today.
Just had another look at the EUR/USD. Tomorrow is another massive day, and for now I saw a little earlier the price just bump resistance at 1.29800. So I just placed three more trades, all PUTS Binary Style. All to expire at 11:30GMT $1500 X 3 :)

Here they are, looking to make over $15k in profit on the account today
http://imageshack.us/a/img821/1203/tueslast3.png

Mr Stone

What is the point of posting random simulated trades here? Today's $15k virtual profit is just as meaningless as the last two days' virtual loss and the $25k+ virtual balance. Why not make some real trades if you're not just here to plug your platform?

It gives me pleasure to post them and show them just as much as it does to win them.

I like to connect with other traders. To get critiqued and praised and everything inbetween.

The platform could always benefit from ongoing and increased interest.

And finally because it really ruffles certiain peoples feathers.

Plus I am a cheeky ******* and enjoy doing things differently.

All of the above and more basically :)

Results coming later from the last three.

Mr Stone

What is the point of posting random simulated trades here? m?

Perhaps you're a little slow Mr Charnock. The point is that he can send links to this thread to potential victims, of course after a few losses he will need to start a new thread where he can post a few winners. There will always be a few fools that fall for it and overall it will be worth the effort.

Charnock and Pboyles you are both so cute together, truly. I'm guessing Charnock is the bear in the relationshp ^^

Reulsts coming later, signing off for now.
For any a bit worried about my friends statement above, feel free to look for Mr Stone and ee the only two threads I have. This one I started to focus just on trades, trade ideas, strategy and market data. Notice how Pboyles and Charnock are both focused COMPLETELY on those things.....

Anyway, to everyone else, enjoy, connect

Mr Stone - Better than chocolate

Last edited by a moderator: