Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

you should open a site dedicated to just exposing people and studying other traders....considering you spend the majority of time on t2w doing exactly that....call it marketpinkpanther.com.....problem is that you'll never expose the large institutions that continuously screw over people like you which keep you from trading like the good old days
My hobbies are tennis, table tennis music(all genres)and studying people.
i do not believe much to be honest and think the majority of info is false and misleading.i do not trust doctors consultants police etc.all photos can be photoshopped etc-you get my drift;)
eg-my daughters consultant recently changed all of her diabetes levels for her bolus and basal rates.i thought it odd and later on it played havoc with her blood sugar levels-things were changed etc-she is also on a pump that gives you info that is often wrong and is over ridden-common sense and instinct prevails:cheesy:

My hobbies are tennis, table tennis music(all genres)and studying people.
i do not believe much to be honest and think the majority of info is false and misleading.i do not trust doctors consultants police etc.all photos can be photoshopped etc-you get my drift;)
eg-my daughters consultant recently changed all of her diabetes levels for her bolus and basal rates.i thought it odd and later on it played havoc with her blood sugar levels-things were changed etc-she is also on a pump that gives you info that is often wrong and is over ridden-common sense and instinct prevails:cheesy:

let me guess, a human behavior enthusiast that likes poking peoples buttons
Athiest
Very liberal
Bachelor degree
Divorced
introvert with less than 3 friends
Savings account is larger than checking account
borderline obsessive compulsive....daily routine rarely changes
MY FAVORITE......you get into occasional arguments with people about things they consider nothing but you think is a big deal

I had a friend like this once......then his roomate killed him over not turning off lights

you should open a site dedicated to just exposing people and studying other traders....considering you spend the majority of time on t2w doing exactly that....call it marketpinkpanther.com.....problem is that you'll never expose the large institutions that continuously screw over people like you which keep you from trading like the good old days

I'll second that....

Athiest
Very liberal
Bachelor degree
Divorced
MY FAVORITE......you get into occasional arguments with people about things they consider nothing but you think is a big deal

I had a friend like this once......then his roomate killed him over not turning off lights

I think I got you wrong to begin with Joseph, turns out I do like your style !!

Athiest
Very liberal
Bachelor degree
Divorced

thats me-but I killed my room mate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE5cshs3cdc

lolz ^
giphy.gif

Post 114
Dec 29, 10:40am (1 hr 15 min ago)
dax30 Joined Mar 2016 | Status: Seasons greetings!! | 39 Posts
Hi guys.
During today I have been abused and accused by different members.
I didn't come here to sell anything or start a war or words.
I have always been pleasant..transparent and open.
I find myself now in a position that I hope wouldn't happen but did...getting lambasted for nothing.
I will keep my trade explorers open but this will be my last thread post.
Sorry it had to end this way but some morons have ruined it for everyone else.
Send me a PM if you want to contact me.
Dax30 Account 1 All Time Return: 208.8%

Last edited: