Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

The worrying thing is that if "missdaytrader" is a fake then it puts doubts on the whole magazine. They feature other service providers does that mean they are all scammers? Wouldn't the editor check there accounts or ask to see some proof of account growth and stability?

No they wouldn't, all they care about is selling advertising, even Bloomberg TV was running ads by Mike Baghdady.

@ pboyles

The only website which t1ps is connected to in that list is johnpiperstrading. The rest I have never heard of.

Please join us at the Trading Cafe launch event on the 14th.

Richard Gill
Editorial Director

t1ps.com

[email protected]

@ pboyles

The only website which t1ps is connected to in that list is johnpiperstrading. The rest I have never heard of.

Please join us at the Trading Cafe launch event on the 14th.

Richard Gill
Editorial Director

t1ps.com

[email protected]

You do realise that your 'miss day trader' has been exposed as a fraud? Who should we expect to meet at your event?

pboyles

Miss Day Trader never worked for t1ps.com. We have nothing to do with him/her.

RG

He (and I'm sure it was a he) was promoting your event. Check this thread out, do you know who he is? That might be useful because I'm pretty sure he has defrauded a few people.

He (and I'm sure it was a he) was promoting your event. Check this thread out, do you know who he is? That might be useful because I'm pretty sure he has defrauded a few people.

@pboyles - he/she invited themselves, we didn't invite them. Unfortunately I don't know who they are.

Unfortunately, it seems Zak Mir (directly) and T1ps.com (indirectly) have been caught out by this person.

Spreadbet Magazine should obviously take some heat for their lack of suitable screening of this contributer, but it is unfair to include T1ps.com in any of these discussions.

They have merely been caught up in it because Miss! Daytrader invited her?self to the launch of Zaks trading cafe. Very unfortunate for them, but overall I find the quality of Zak's work for T1ps to be excellent.:smart:

@pboyles - he/she invited themselves, we didn't invite them. Unfortunately I don't know who they are.

Well how come this invitation was tweeted and posted on the net from Zak Mir to Miss Daytrader if she/he invited themself?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 282
Doesn't the SB Mag statement say those who can do, but those that can't teach?

And SB Magazine doesn't like system sellers and a like?

Well how come everyone who writes for SB Mag sells something including Mr Mir whos trying to sell a £50 a day venture. Also the guy FTSEDayTrader who writes for SB Mag sells his system and signals and hes sh*t.

The again, if those who can do, then why do they write an SB mag selling affiliate space?

:clap:

Just sounds like a couple of dumb marketers SB Mag, ZAK and TP1 got out done by a better marketer and they don't like it.

Is Natasha def a sharp system seller or was she just guilty of stealing some photos? is she really mr sb? i fell in love with her photos :(....

or is just 'cause it's an embarrassment for the SB magazine?

By the way there are sceenshots of direct messaging between Zak and MDT posted on the net that clearly shows Zak saying to him/her that sexiness sells and it would be great for her to come to get punter in. Also Zak askin him/her how much he/she wants paid for doing it.

Is Natasha def a sharp system seller or was she just guilty of stealing some photos? is she really mr sb? i fell in love with her photos :(....

or is just 'cause it's an embarrassment for the SB magazine?

I don't think MDT was actually selling any system o course, he/she was offering a sub service just like Zak Mir and TP1s do, so they can't grumble at that.

As far as SB Mag go, how can they slate anyone for selling when the magazine is littered with advertisements for systems, courses and services.

They got caught out and can't take it imho.

It is all a freakin' racket and none of them can trade to save their fannies! SB magazine my ars*!

Tell you something though, that John Pipper should be reported for fraud as he makes claims all the time about being an analyst and trader yet has no qualifications in the field and no CMT's.

I bet if he was brought forward by the appropriate authorities and told to produce his trading records for the past 30 years it would be shown he has never made a living from trading which means fraudulent claims for financial gains in selling services and systems.

Maybe I will drop the appropriate authorities a few emails along with Zak's name.