Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Sorry Jshear, afraid I don't get the Scottish accent and there is no mention of all the "paps" that everyone will be gaining which of course would be the ultimate smoking gun.

I do predict however that we will see the youtube videos as the primary method to divert members away from the forum.

Interestingly 2/3 of his 3 "friends" have virtually no post counts and their only "friend" is the man himself.

Sorry Jshear, afraid I don't get the Scottish accent and there is no mention of all the "paps" that everyone will be gaining which of course would be the ultimate smoking gun.

I do predict however that we will see the youtube videos as the primary method to divert members away from the forum.

Interestingly 2/3 of his 3 "friends" have virtually no post counts and their only "friend" is the man himself.

how's he going to advertise then? i thought youtube, twitter and facebook links were now banned at bpips? the very purpose of which is to stop scamming scuzz from ripping off their gullible membership. ah i get it they'll be posted here ;)

And borden who is liking a lot of the posts is also a new joiner, with very low post count.

how's he going to advertise then? i thought youtube, twitter and facebook links were now banned at bpips? the very purpose of which is to stop scamming scuzz from ripping off their gullible membership. ah i get it they'll be posted here ;)

Not sure youtube has, that's why it's my prediction, certainly the previous threads youtube links were up at least for a while.

Not sure youtube has, that's why it's my prediction, certainly the previous threads youtube links were up at least for a while.

i tried to look at the current rules to check, especially if youtube is included as i'm unsure about that one. but i can't see them as i'm blocked.

Skype, YM, AIM, trading rooms, chat rooms, Twitter

No mention of youtube.

Interesting to see how he responds to the indentity challenge.

I'm predicting indignant rage followed thread ban for slipp3ry333 shortly followed by mod removal request or threats of legal action ;)

Skype, YM, AIM, trading rooms, chat rooms, Twitter

No mention of youtube.

Interesting to see how he responds to the indentity challenge.

I'm predicting indignant rage followed thread ban for slipp3ry333 shortly followed by mod removal request or threats of legal action ;)

thanks, yes you're right, youtube indeed looks the venue of choice for the rip off of bpips members this time around. they obviously haven't shut enough gates yet. have they even noticed i wonder?

Here we go again!! Love the drama its better than watching TV. Cheers Mr. Jefferson!!

Jeff

Now has no friends, presumably to look less suspicious. I didn't even know you could unfriend someone.

just read the Andrew Keene/babypips link that was posted in this thread and the MO is different imo. I would give Mr Griffin the benefit of the doubt for now.

have to disagree, there was indeed a same/similar mo on one of his id's, he may have deleted it as he's fond of doing. also his user name is similar mo, as is the avatar style.

i though see you are patient for your lulz, good luck :D

oh ffs the clown has shut me out his thread :LOL:

mods - in the name of lulz and all that is good move that frauds bogus thread out to the open boards where he can be taken to task !

He's risking 35% per trade, and I think he said the stops were 20 points. Might be better to just let it run its course.