Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

It was 'Lives in UK, Miami & Spain' I think, but when someone said (on donnafx I think) that Nick Vaughn said he had houses in the same places he changed it on BP to 'UK and Spain' only.

That was it, although in its original incarnation is continued 'I have houses in all three!'

That was it, although in its original incarnation is continued 'I have houses in all three!'

lol, yes. We never did see a picture of those, odd how he would have many pics of his car, none of his house(s) for someone so asset proud. His car was obviously bought with ill gotten deeds, his permanent residence, well as The Leopard says is probably a gutter somewhere.

Spain London & New York, Derek Trotter came to mind.

Being booted from Donna.

Also being so brash with his yellow Porsche, (my son said "he can only afford a boxster, cheapskate) & an ex Barclays bank trader.

All of this set the antennas on alert.

PS Yellow, who in their right mind has a yellow Porsche???
Adds fuel to the hypothesis of a screw loose.

So true, he said it was worth 70k. He obviously didn't check his stochastics as it would have said it was very overbought for a £15k (2nd hand) car.

yellow porsche horrible unless you are down the edgware road all blinged up init. rofl.

I bet he drives a beaten up old hyundai and lives in some northern benefit town. :LOL::LOL: I bet a treat for him is going to a restaurant where both chinese and indian are on the menu lol.

PS - sorry to northerners from a southern softy.

PPS - dont know who the funk you are talking about just thought I would put the boot in

What about an apology to Hyundai drivers and teh benefit crew. We have feelings too.

This little darling peaked far too soon, there was plenty of miles left in it but the lulz posse got greedy.(n):LOL:

Last edited:
What about an apology to Hyundai drivers and teh benefit crew. We have feelings too.

This little darling peaked far too soon, there was plenty of miles left in it but the lulz posse got greedy.(n):LOL:

Probably some of the younger hot-heads - not enough experience in teh lulz-milking.

They drove poor old Davey-boy over the edge pretty quick though. I'm amazed it only took an hour or so of chatting in his forum to get him to say that stuff about Babby Paps. Once he did it was all gonna be over pretty quickly.

Maybe the guy's just got a short fuse? No wonder he has trouble making paps, he does seem to be a bit of a moose hoof.

i thought we'd get more mileage out of this, so disappointed it's all over so soon. it all caved too easily :confused:

let's look on the bright side of a job well done and we've rid the world, albeit likely temporarily, of a scam vendor, and another forum may tighten up it's vendor playing field.

let us consol ourselves in the fact it will not be long before the next goon scum rides over the horizon. and the next crusade can begin (y)

Probably some of the younger hot-heads - not enough experience in teh lulz-milking.

They drove poor old Davey-boy over the edge pretty quick though. I'm amazed it only took an hour or so of chatting in his forum to get him to say that stuff about Babby Paps. Once he did it was all gonna be over pretty quickly.

Maybe the guy's just got a short fuse? No wonder he has trouble making paps, he does seem to be a bit of a moose hoof.

:LOL::LOL:

Can certainly say I've learned a lot from my first T2W lulz outing. Loved the excursion, T2W rampaging across the internet. Looking forward to the next episode.

I'm glad we've brought a few people around to teh lulz side... maybe now we'll have more strength in taking on the t2w anti-lulz stance and a greater chance of getting the top brass embrace lulz rather than persecuting and tabooing.

No sign of Jeffo/Robbo/Mr SB....

Forums - A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Rockwell trading
TraderInternational
DayTradeToWin
eMiniDayTrader.com
nexgen
priceactionroom.com
eminitradingcourse.com
blackjacktrader.com
Millenium-Traders
tradingonlinemadeeasy.com
easyeminitrade.com
vantagepointsoftwares.info
winborntraders.com
Mike Baghdady of Training Traders
3minutetrader.com/alerts/[/url]
2stocktrading.com/index.php[/url]
killingstocks.com/[/url]
bill duryea of ioamt.com
Rhythm of the Markets
Options Magic
TradQuest Systems
Dave Wright "Wave Rider/Trend Catcher"
Bullseyetraders (Franz Shoar)
ELEMENT TRADING headed by Charles Vaccaro.
ShadowTraders (not the TDAmeritrade)
School of Trade SOT
james16group.us/[/url]
neweratrader.com/[/url]
ktrader.com Oliver Velez and Greg Capra, founders of Pristine.com and Mastertrader.com,iFundTrader.com
Woodies CCI Club
Larry Levin Secrets of Traders
ORDERFLOWANALYTICS.COM
the Pro Trading LLC Richard Regan
gorillagaps.com
3stepislandtrader.com
forex-trading-made-ez.com/
lmt-forex-formula.com/welcome.html
topdogtrading.com
tradingstarpro.com
robwessels.com elitetraders.nl
rs of houston
PureTick
bootcamp.renegadetrader.com mark deaton
learn-to-trade-and-invest.com, The Fractal Futures Trader

No doubt t2w members can add quite a few more to the list. Interesting j16 group is on it, not seen the latest on that.

Hey Guys,

I read the whole 42 page monster of a thead. I must say this kept me very entertained whilst I was at work today.

I also gotta say that what Leopard said earlier on sums it all up; what kind of a fool keep 8 million in a current account? Besides relaly, if you are some hot shot trader why would you waste your time or energy trying to educate the masses?

I never buy any of these seminar crap and I always lvie by the rule that everyone has an agenda - that way I scrutinise people more effectively.

No doubt t2w members can add quite a few more to the list. Interesting j16 group is on it, not seen the latest on that.

A few? :LOL:

J16 divides opinion I think.

My opinion though is that he's an educator, and so can't trade. Obviously, this is my opinion, I can't prove it.

But a member posted something here not long ago that makes me certain that I was right. He said that J16 posted a statement for one month on his forum showing good profitability and what appears to be pretty solid trading. The statement apparently seemed genuine, and I don't doubt that it was.

This has convinced me that he is a marketer and not a trader.

I also gotta say that what Leopard said earlier on sums it all up; what kind of a fool keep 8 million in a current account? .

Doesn't the screen print say "your personal accounts" so it could include all manner of savings accounts and investments, trusts et al under RBS - I know NW provide a total accounts balance which include ISAs/savings accounts. Anyway noone would hold all their wealth in one account in a bank which went bust not so long ago. Only £85grand is guaranteed, even if you 'only' had £100k cash then having all of that in one bank is still pretty dumb. Surprised he didn't have a Barclays account being an ex star employee.

I am sure he did say he had assets of £6 million in total on his thread, so that must have been net assets, and therefore he has a £2million liability floating about somewhere. Unless he was lying (god forbid), or made £2million in 2 weeks.

Doesn't the screen print say "your personal accounts" so it could include all manner of savings accounts and investments, trusts et al under RBS - I know NW provide a total accounts balance which include ISAs/savings accounts. Anyway noone would hold all their wealth in one account in a bank which went bust not so long ago. Only £85grand is guaranteed, even if you 'only' had £100k cash then having all of that in one bank is still pretty dumb. Surprised he didn't have a Barclays account being an ex star employee.

I am sure he did say he had assets of £6 million in total on his thread, so that must have been net assets, and therefore he has a £2million liability floating about somewhere. Unless he was lying (god forbid), or made £2million in 2 weeks.

He says all sorts of things. I'm sure somewhere in the various threads he claimed 11 million.

A couple of years back when he was Mr Spreadbetting, I think he claimed 3 million.

Doesn't matter much, because it's all boll0cks anyway.

Well assuming he had 8million, I dont think it would be good idea to keep it in ISA or saving accounts.

After tax, the interest rates are usually measly and you will be left with roughly 2.8% which I suppose isnt all THAT bad. However a smart investor would diversify his portfolio and look into possibilities like Time Deposits/CD, maybe Bonds and etc where the net yeild is roughly 5.5% at this time; send a little to an offshore account, invest into REAL estate. Specially in London, I mean really, in East london Aldgate area you buy an appartment and your set almost guranteed to see price shoot up within the years.

Also decrease the amount of tax owned to HMRC, contribute into a pension fund and watch that tax work to your advantage, watch your NETWORTH go up etc. That 8 million he had would have been turned into 10-12million on the Balance Sheet had he actually managed his "theoretical" wealth.