Moon Landings conspiracy nuts.

scaled.php

They're probably still up there stealing all their oil, like Afghanistan. Atilla will be along shortly to confirm this.

If you look hard enough you can find conspiracy theorists telling us the world isn't really round either.

Peter

S'not round, s'more elliptical or eggy.

I'm still looking for a scale map of the world too. See how big countries actually are in relation to each other. impossible to find for some reason.

Also, has anyone queried why space is never completely covered in stars and is black/void on sataillite photos of earth?

Photoshop ftw.

I'm still looking for a scale map of the world too. See how big countries actually are in relation to each other. impossible to find for some reason.

Also, has anyone queried why space is never completely covered in stars and is black/void on sataillite photos of earth?

Photoshop ftw.

Take any good digital camera and try to get a night shot of the stars. All you will see is black. You need a time exposure camera.

Peter

BBC News - Apollo Moon flags still standing, images show

Those conspiracy theorists are going to have to make better explanations now that we have the photos of the lunar landing sites from satellites.

OK, so how did they change the film in the cameras, why are there multiple shadows on some pics, why do the flags flutter and why didn't all the astronuts die from the radiation?! Next you'll be telling is that Mike Bagasloopy is an ace trader.

Photoshop ftw.

Have you tried the Peters projection map?

They say space is not completely covered by stars because of the relative light difference, i.e. look up at a very bright thing and you'll have trouble seeing the stars. Go out to a country field, and you'll see loads. :sleep::sleep:

Have you tried the Peters projection map?

They say space is not completely covered by stars because of the relative light difference, i.e. look up at a very bright thing and you'll have trouble seeing the stars. Go out to a country field, and you'll see loads. :sleep::sleep:

You've misunderstood.
1216131060_earth_science_l.jpg

moonearth_580.jpg

where're the stars? f**kin' CGI I'm tellin' ya!

There's too much light in those pictures scose. Huge amount of light reflecting off the moon, reflecting off the earth, perhaps even the lunar shuttle has lights. They drown out some stars billions of miles off. Look at the night sky, see some stars. Then add extra light, shine a torch in your eye or something :D the stars disappear.

Photoshop ftw.

You can't get the whole world to a constant scale on a flat piece of paper map because the Earth itself aint flat - hence you can't make an exact comparison in sizes. Best use a globe.

You can't get the whole world to a constant scale on a flat piece of paper map because the Earth itself aint flat

wtf does that have to do with anything. I can draw a splodge on an egg and model the area of it to within a degree of proximity... :confused:

They will have access to all sort of algo's that can re/unravel all kinds of models of weird space occurrences. You've only got to look at a few nebulae to understand how complex teh sh*t they have is.

wtf does that have to do with anything. I can draw a splodge on an egg and model the area of it to within a degree of proximity... :confused:

They will have access to all sort of algo's that can re/unravel all kinds of models of weird space occurrences. You've only got to look at a few nebulae to understand how complex teh sh*t they have is.

You said you were looking for a scale map. ("I'm still looking for a scale map of the world too").

I just told you that it's a physical impossibility to get one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gall–Peters_projection

"In 1967 Arno Peters, a filmmaker and historian, devised a map projection identical to Gall's orthographic projection and presented it in 1973 as a "new invention." He promoted it as a superior alternative to the Mercator projection, which was suited to navigation but also used commonly in world maps. The Mercator projection increasingly inflates the sizes of regions according to their distance from the equator. This inflation results, for example, in a representation of Greenland that is larger than Africa, whereas in reality Africa is 14 times as large. Since much of the technologically underdeveloped world lies near the equator, these countries appear smaller on a Mercator, and therefore, according to Peters, seem less significant. On Peters's projection, by contrast, areas of equal size on the globe are also equally sized on the map. By using his "new" projection, poorer, less powerful nations could be restored to their rightful proportions. "

The Peters map has been subject to considerable academic controversy. Nevertheless it could be used to compare sizes though the shapes might be wrong. One cartographic source states: “While the Peters projection does (almost)represent land of equal area equally, all map projections distort the shape of the earth, a sphere. All maps distort distance, shape, area, or direction to present a map that meets the users' needs. This is due to the fact that you can't make a completely accurate map from a spherical earth. However, neither the Peters map nor the Mercator map are aesthetically pleasing nor do they giveanyone a good indication of what the earth really looks like (such as if you're looking at a globe). John Snyder of the U.S. Geological Survey stated that the Peter's map "isn't any better than similar maps that have been in use for 400 years."

I appreciate that this has not much to do with Moon landings or trading but my USA trading is slow today :)

What makes you think they have only been to the moon! Black Box projects have been going on since the cold war and it's no secret they understand more about gravity than they care to admit. Last I read there was over 4000 classified patents and since 911 they have tightened control even more. I remember seeing a video on you tube with an interview with a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin where he showed some experiments that twisted the laws of physics.

I personally don't think the earth is the only life bearing planet out there, not when our galaxy alone contains billions of stars - let alone the billions of galaxies out there.
If roswell was true, and there is significant evidence of a cover up and also ongoing visual encounters from very reputable people, some of which where in significant positions of responsibility, then they have had over 50 years to back engineer their craft.

So back to my first sentence, forget the moon, where have they been that we don't know about?