Moon Landings conspiracy nuts.

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
scaled.php

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
They're probably still up there stealing all their oil, like Afghanistan. Atilla will be along shortly to confirm this.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
If you look hard enough you can find conspiracy theorists telling us the world isn't really round either.

Peter

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
S'not round, s'more elliptical or eggy.

I'm still looking for a scale map of the world too. See how big countries actually are in relation to each other. impossible to find for some reason.

Also, has anyone queried why space is never completely covered in stars and is black/void on sataillite photos of earth?

Photoshop ftw.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055

I'm still looking for a scale map of the world too. See how big countries actually are in relation to each other. impossible to find for some reason.

Also, has anyone queried why space is never completely covered in stars and is black/void on sataillite photos of earth?

Photoshop ftw.

Take any good digital camera and try to get a night shot of the stars. All you will see is black. You need a time exposure camera.

Peter

R.Charnock

400 124
BBC News - Apollo Moon flags still standing, images show

Those conspiracy theorists are going to have to make better explanations now that we have the photos of the lunar landing sites from satellites.

OK, so how did they change the film in the cameras, why are there multiple shadows on some pics, why do the flags flutter and why didn't all the astronuts die from the radiation?! Next you'll be telling is that Mike Bagasloopy is an ace trader.

Reactions: scose-no-doubt

Shakone

2,458 665

Photoshop ftw.

Have you tried the Peters projection map?

They say space is not completely covered by stars because of the relative light difference, i.e. look up at a very bright thing and you'll have trouble seeing the stars. Go out to a country field, and you'll see loads. :sleep::sleep:

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
Have you tried the Peters projection map?

They say space is not completely covered by stars because of the relative light difference, i.e. look up at a very bright thing and you'll have trouble seeing the stars. Go out to a country field, and you'll see loads. :sleep::sleep:

You've misunderstood.
1216131060_earth_science_l.jpg

moonearth_580.jpg

where're the stars? f**kin' CGI I'm tellin' ya!

Reactions: R.Charnock

Shakone

2,458 665
There's too much light in those pictures scose. Huge amount of light reflecting off the moon, reflecting off the earth, perhaps even the lunar shuttle has lights. They drown out some stars billions of miles off. Look at the night sky, see some stars. Then add extra light, shine a torch in your eye or something :D the stars disappear.

Reactions: wackypete2

2,376 663

Photoshop ftw.

You can't get the whole world to a constant scale on a flat piece of paper map because the Earth itself aint flat - hence you can't make an exact comparison in sizes. Best use a globe.

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
You can't get the whole world to a constant scale on a flat piece of paper map because the Earth itself aint flat

wtf does that have to do with anything. I can draw a splodge on an egg and model the area of it to within a degree of proximity... :confused:

They will have access to all sort of algo's that can re/unravel all kinds of models of weird space occurrences. You've only got to look at a few nebulae to understand how complex teh sh*t they have is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock