Money.Net

Anybody having log in probs with Money.Net today ?

I am finding that my log in data is not being accepted.

Bloody crap as usual.

Can anyone recommend a cheaper and better alternative ?

Disappointing recently. Level 2 and raw data intermittently unavailable. For example, this morning raw data ok but no level 2. This seems to be often the case at the open, intermittently can't get level 2 or raw data T&S. Also found their support slow to respond to queries.

Rob

Level 2 awake now (had been trying to follow ERTS interesting performance)

Finally dumped money.net today. Been having problems every now and then since last year but stuck with it because of the price. But the last two days have been terrible and finally decided to use a different feed. Gonna try IQfeed and see how that goes.

anybody else experience the delay on IQfeed today??

I had over 1 minute delay on data...quite unacceptable..

oh well.. the search for a reliable data feed continues.... :(

Not aware of any delays with IQFeed today. What symbols? How many are you tracking and do you have a large # showing below the bandwidth indicator?

Jerry Medved said:
Not aware of any delays with IQFeed today. What symbols? How many are you tracking and do you have a large # showing below the bandwidth indicator?

Only tracking a few on NASDAQ: AAPL EBAY GOOG
Bandwidth indicator showing around 15 - 20K

jcjr - what about the number shown under the bandwidth indicator? Is there one? If so, what is it? If its much higher than the bandwidth, then there is a problem on the client end.

UPDATE - I stand corrected. There are issues today. Just checked with IQFeed. Refer to:
http://forums.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=544

"due to an issue on our live server system, some users will experience a disconnection from our servers. Reconnecting to IQ will resolve the issue. Users must be disconnected in order to obtain a new connection to a server which isn't experiencing the issue and will be able to provide real time data.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC
."

The reconnect will switch you to a different server, which should not have the problem. What you need to do is shut down QT then restart.

Also "having issue now with users reconnecting not able to get data on symbols starting with S-Z"