Mimimum income requirments when setting up account

Zanch

Hey,

I'm in Ireland an want to set up an IG index CFD a/c. I'm a student so have no income. Of course I will just make it up but will they ask for proof? And what is the minimum amount I will have to say I earn annualy?

I've been out of the market for two weeks and I'm getting itchy fingers so I'd really appreciate if anyone can help.

Cheers :)

Hey,

I'm in Ireland an want to set up an IG index CFD a/c. I'm a student so have no income. Of course I will just make it up but will they ask for proof? And what is the minimum amount I will have to say I earn annualy?

I've been out of the market for two weeks and I'm getting itchy fingers so I'd really appreciate if anyone can help.

Cheers :)

Why don't you ask them? Then give them what they want.

I did but they said they can't disclose it. I'm hoping someone here as experience with them...

They are require a pretty decent income more than 15k £ per annum, they will ask you about how much you have got in savings and all that. I haven't succeed to register with them. It is silly, they cannot to tell you how much exacty they require to meet the standards. I have been told to come back when I will get some more funds lol. Isn't that stupid?

They are require a pretty decent income more than 15k £ per annum, they will ask you about how much you have got in savings and all that. I haven't succeed to register with them. It is silly, they cannot to tell you how much exacty they require to meet the standards. I have been told to come back when I will get some more funds lol. Isn't that stupid?

Well I don't have a problem lying, I just want to know if they'll ask for proof of income.

Well I don't have a problem lying, I just want to know if they'll ask for proof of income.

Willing to be dishonest doesn't auger well for your future when you grow up:whistling

Just tell em you're loaded but can't trade for ****!

Or you make 30k a year and have 15k savings, if they ask for proof try another shop or get busy on paint/pshop.

5 years back they asked me the same thing but didn't require proof(fact).......which was just as well as my benefitz had been stopped and I was down to my larst quid.

Last edited: