Mimimum income requirments when setting up account

Zanch

5 0
Hey,

I'm in Ireland an want to set up an IG index CFD a/c. I'm a student so have no income. Of course I will just make it up but will they ask for proof? And what is the minimum amount I will have to say I earn annualy?

I've been out of the market for two weeks and I'm getting itchy fingers so I'd really appreciate if anyone can help.

Cheers :)

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
Hey,

I'm in Ireland an want to set up an IG index CFD a/c. I'm a student so have no income. Of course I will just make it up but will they ask for proof? And what is the minimum amount I will have to say I earn annualy?

I've been out of the market for two weeks and I'm getting itchy fingers so I'd really appreciate if anyone can help.

Cheers :)

Why don't you ask them? Then give them what they want.

zaharov

11 0
I did but they said they can't disclose it. I'm hoping someone here as experience with them...

They are require a pretty decent income more than 15k £ per annum, they will ask you about how much you have got in savings and all that. I haven't succeed to register with them. It is silly, they cannot to tell you how much exacty they require to meet the standards. I have been told to come back when I will get some more funds lol. Isn't that stupid?

Zanch

5 0
They are require a pretty decent income more than 15k £ per annum, they will ask you about how much you have got in savings and all that. I haven't succeed to register with them. It is silly, they cannot to tell you how much exacty they require to meet the standards. I have been told to come back when I will get some more funds lol. Isn't that stupid?

Well I don't have a problem lying, I just want to know if they'll ask for proof of income.

Sir Pond Life Dreg

135 126
Just tell em you're loaded but can't trade for ****!

Or you make 30k a year and have 15k savings, if they ask for proof try another shop or get busy on paint/pshop.

5 years back they asked me the same thing but didn't require proof(fact).......which was just as well as my benefitz had been stopped and I was down to my larst quid.

Last edited:

Zanch

5 0
Much thanks to those who answered the question.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock