Millionaire Traders

gan.sal

I wonder how many of you are full time traders here and have earned millions just out of trading? I am talking of retail traders only. Or are you hiding because you dont want to share your holy grail with us? But then why haven't you been listed somewhere as top 10 trader or top 10 richie or something like it that would reveal your identity.
Anyone out there?

They are all on summer vacation at this time, and will respond in about two months

:p

I wonder how many of you are full time traders here and have earned millions just out of trading? I am talking of retail traders only. Or are you hiding because you dont want to share your holy grail with us? But then why haven't you been listed somewhere as top 10 trader or top 10 richie or something like it that would reveal your identity.
Anyone out there?

Yes, very many !

I see you are in India, and since 1,000,000 rupees =£11,000.................

FWIW I've been trading for a living for many years, and it's a good living.
Multi-millionnaire stuff is for dreamers, unless you start out with millions.

If your earning a milllion a year, the last place you'll find them will be on BB's.

Anyone out there?

You realise that you don't end up on any lists unless you enter yourself or are entered by proxy or public record...?

I find retail negativity a bit depressing to be honest. I'm very much a fan of keeping things realistic, but having said that, as soon as you tell yourself you won't make it big and shouldn't think big... you're already destined to the high five figures department as your best bet before you're buried in some market town hellhole. Market Wizards et al are more insightful for the quiet, determined, cerebral yet positive mindset more conducive to 'success' than a public forum, even if times have moved on a bit.

No-one ever had a successful business without thinking out of their league and dreaming stupid dreams. But of course less people go bust thinking in the opposite direction and that is perhaps the more sensible course to promote.

FWIW I've been trading for a living for many years, and it's a good living.
Multi-millionnaire stuff is for dreamers, unless you start out with millions.

I would say this is the main point. Professional traders trading at a Hedge Fund or Bank have a lot of capital backing them, which is why they can turn large profits and earn millions in bonuses.

A retail trader would need millions in his account to be able to earn a million a year, and those who are sitting on millions would probably look at alternatives such a property development, investing in startups etc. That said, if you can make an extra few thousand £'s per year on the side of your normal job then I would say that's great in its own right and what most retail traders would be happy with.

If we human beings make up our mind then there are all chances that we can plan for things which can actually work, so that with discipline executing the trades we can make profits and reach that status.

I would say this is the main point. Professional traders trading at a Hedge Fund or Bank have a lot of capital backing them, which is why they can turn large profits and earn millions in bonuses.

A retail trader would need millions in his account to be able to earn a million a year, and those who are sitting on millions would probably look at alternatives such a property development, investing in startups etc. That said, if you can make an extra few thousand £'s per year on the side of your normal job then I would say that's great in its own right and what most retail traders would be happy with.

SBS - Best Post for a long time on T2W...........

the real bucks go to those smart enough to trade OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.....this game can deliver reasonable % returns but you wont get rich unless its leveraged by meg mega capital

thats why I've been easing down on my time forex trading as Its not really scalable and I am looking into other opportunities again that can provide more solid and passive income streams....

ideas on a postcard please :cool:
N

If we human beings make up our mind then there are all chances that we can plan for things which can actually work, so that with discipline executing the trades we can make profits and reach that status.

not off of a few dollars you wont ........;)

Compounded returns are fine in theory .........but dont let the scammers sell you it for Trading off of low capital bases ..............its just not gonna happen - smell the coffee

and i'm not a bah humbug here ........I have more business , get rich quick /slow , self improvement books than any person in this forum ....and ive read and watched "the secret" and every other damn chant and get rich from the cosmos book and video so been there done it

and the one thing they have all taught me is this ..........Keep it real ........wealth is possble with hard work and focus .........and aligning your skills and personality and capital to things that you are good at ........and things that can generate the returns you seek.........

so dont ever hang you hat on things that dont ............

so I'm not saying trading cannot be profitable .........I'm just saying if youre not aiming to be sitting in a big Bank or Hedge fund betting other peoples money ......or your family hands you 50 million to play with .....then its just not going to make you rich !!

unless Perhaps you start scamming and "sellinaring" and selling trading secrets to the poor masses here.........but even that will only get you so far before they catch up with you ........(I was tempted but not for me)

good thread .....
N

Last edited: